Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

Ddraig posted:

He actually sounds like a cool dude. If someone did that Hulk Hogan thing I'd totally hang with him.

Please post when he does Ultimate Warrior

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

pants in my pants posted:

Now go prep the bull.

and tell him to get beefy. real beefy bitch.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

My ex-wife did something similar. We had been separated for a few months and I had gotten a new place. She insisted that she come over and look at my boxes because I may have had something of hers so I stupidly said yes.

She comes over and we talk a bit. The conversion ends with her saying that she knows its her fault for our break up (cheating) and is there anyway to get back together. I politely inform her that we have started proceedings and that I think its best we continue. She storms out and calls me 15 minutes later on her cell. I can tell by the noise she's driving and she crying asking me if I still love her, to which I reply "its not the same" and I encourage her to pull over before she kills someone. She just hung up and that was the last time I saw her other than our court date for the divorce. I later heard through mutual friends that she got in to therapy for a few years and got her heard straight.

So basically, don't feel bad. When people want attention they usually do negative things because that's easier than doing something positive. Hopefully this incident gets her the help she needs and allows her to continue on with her life.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

KomodoWagon posted:

:agreed: It goes fanny < pussy < oval office < minge < cunny < cooter

You left out strange and trim.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

we are the Funyuns posted:

It just makes me think, "What did those Duke boys get themselves into this time?"

Let me tell you about watching Leave It To Beaver

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

At this point I'd suggest a threesome.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0111418/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Anon, go to the /r/relationships thread and see what your life will soon be like.