Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

I too like to snort coke and jerk off to Soldier of Fortune :rolleyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

The Management posted:

One guy mentioned bitcoins and we all laughed at him.
The proper response.

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

Head Like a Hole, do your own lobotomy while you're at it.

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

loquacius posted:

Yeah, that's why I told anon to unionize first

The general strike wouldn't work without a union, this is true, they need a union megabad though
A guy asked me why Walmart workers don't just walk out in protest of their crappy employer and I said, "Because they need to eat." I don't work at Walmart, but I know both them and Target will boot your rear end out the door before you even finish saying "Union."

blarzgh posted:

Turbo-Nerd Jackoff Fantasy
Stealing this.

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

Bug Warrior: I enjoyed your story. Add some half naked princesses to rescue and an evil lesbian queen, then sell it as the next Conan movie.

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

Good luck in that poker tournament. Watch out for the shiny metal robot, I hear he's great.

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

Sounds like a Repetitive Strain Injury. Call it "Wanker's Shoulder" :fap:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

Everyone's wired different, and there's that whole "Nature Vs Nurture" debate, but yeah. We are a product of our upbringing, as beautiful and terrible as it may be. I've been into some weird stuff since high school, so maybe?

I have no further questions Mr. Ex-President.