Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Keg
Sep 22, 2014

tsa posted:

Actually if you make the necessary socioeconomic adjustments black and white people are killed by police at about the same rate. I hope this has been of some help or assistance for you.

You have to unskew the murders.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

If you factor in how racist society is then the numbers start to come in to focus

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Keg posted:

You have to unskew the murders.

Its pretty basic knowledge that confounding variables don't apply to emotionally charged data.

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
i think people should focus on the fact that we reallocated our Mental Health Budget to murdersquads in the past 30 years

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

dookifex_maximus posted:

i think people should focus on the fact that we reallocated our Mental Health Budget to murdersquads in the past 30 years

we should do the same thing with arts funding.

péw péw péw

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

dookifex_maximus posted:

you can't outright call it eugenics or people get mad, gotta be sneaky

SAustria
Jul 25, 2007

FAGGY CLAUSE posted:

black children are extremely disruptive, and physically more dangerous to the other children given their larger builds and greater bone density.

LOL. White people(especially germanic and scandinavians) are much larger on average with a lot more bone density. As for the disruptive part, that is probably just lack of a complete family unit.

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
Pawpaw points up at the roiling mass of dense clouds above. They were always there, even when the rain obscured them. His voice squacked over the communications system linking our suits.

"When I was your age it was mostly blue all year around, someplaces saw more or less but there were whole weeks gone by without cover. You could almost always see the sun, too. When the first real big storm happens, Jellybean, you'll see him and the rest of it."

Jellybeans were a thing Pawpaw said came in all kinds of flavors, even gross ones. Because that was fun, he said. He told me about fruits and supermarkets then too. I had a dream about them, which I liked, but when I woke up I cried and I didn't know why.

"It was the suits that did it." I heard over the speaker. "Let 'em drop the bombs."

He stopped and turned around, tapping his finger gently in the middle of my chest, indicating my suit.

"Once we had all that stuff in place, the filters and stills, airlocks and suits, there wasn't any good reason not to use 'em. Except weird things happened when they kicked up more crap, gave us more reasons to have better suits, craftier ways of getting around."

Pawpaw turned around and walked the last few dozen meters to our drillcraft and unsealed the airlock.

"Cmon Jellybean, let's get you outta that thing so it can recharge all the way."

dookifex_maximus fucked around with this message at 21:21 on Oct 1, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

why is gbs racist

i dont know i havent seen it

dont delete gbs

noooo

• Locked thread