Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
I guess I would if I could do like the police and just turn it off when i'm about to do a fuckery.

pew pew

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xjohnson
Sep 7, 2006
Johnson?
Young Orc
fuckin a

Bright Future
Oct 9, 2007

[let's] fuck that crazy-ass robot
As long as no one reviews the footage lol

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

my body camera didnt see me accidentally discharge my weapon on grandma because moments before I accidentally discharged my weapon on my body camera

pew pew

Bright Future
Oct 9, 2007

[let's] fuck that crazy-ass robot
Because you are allowed to jack it in the bathroom then watch TV on your phone for 6 hours, probably.

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

If people have to watch me poo poo, then yes

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
Camera lens would be constantly fogged up due to the endless farts I release at my desk.

Boof Bonser
Jan 26, 2015

nvj is touched by your generosity!
lol gently caress no

But I'm also not trying to make $90,000 without an education.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
cops make 90k a year?

i did not know that.

Boof Bonser
Jan 26, 2015

nvj is touched by your generosity!

JiveHonky posted:

cops make 90k a year?

i did not know that.

Obviously it depends on the city but some places the money is excellent, and 90K is definitely reasonable once they get some seniority. I went to school in CA and a guy I knew got an engineering degree and ended up becoming a cop in Oakland because apparently they started you at like $80,000, and this was a while ago.

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
I just start bustin some caps

JiveHonky posted:

cops make 90k a year?

i did not know that.

Starting salary where I am is like $60k for recruits and it ramps up to $80k assuming you stay a patrolman forever and don't get any further promotions.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

JiveHonky posted:

cops make 90k a year?

i did not know that.

Don't forget the cheap gold watch at retirement

The_Book_Of_Harry
Apr 30, 2013

Roylicious posted:

Starting salary where I am is like $60k for recruits and it ramps up to $80k assuming you stay a patrolman forever and don't get any further promotions.

Still not worth it, imo

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i would, but only if i could attach it to a selfie stick and the selfie stick to my belt so it provided a video record of my crotch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

There's already a cop thread started today.

• Locked thread