Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
remember the post the W and W pics you got thread

its been closed for like a year now

wtf happened

i wanna see oiled up dudes, muscular women and questionably big "natural" bodies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Defiant Sally posted:

Weird idiots kept starting stupid rear end slap fights I think and Shine got tired of having to step in.

well thats no good.

i'm 5'9 160 pounds of pure TWINK

*flexes and jigglyTUFF tanktop slightly rips*

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
how do you stay really old but really swole like that Jack lalane was 99 when he died . are they all secretly juicing

like can a man that old be ripped naturally

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Dum Cumpster posted:

Pick the perfect set of parents

*writes this down *

I'm gonna eat a lot of eggs today

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Zzulu posted:

After a certain age, your testosterone drops ridiculously low and with no testosterone you won't be able to maintain HUGENESS. So if you see ancient people who are HUEG AND SWOLE it's because they're on TRT (something you can get real easy in America) or regular steroirds

where is the line on certain age? Stallone looks like he will try to be swole into infinity and beyond.

hes not SWOLE by this threads definition but he is definitely old man SWOLE.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Zzulu posted:

"The Hollywood actor Sylvester Stallone has been convicted of importing a banned growth hormone into Australia and ordered to pay more than £5,000 in fines and costs.
A judge in the state of New South Wales instructed the 60-year-old actor to pay A$13,000 (£5,400) after failing to obtain a valid prescription for the human growth hormone Jintropin on a visit to the country."

Was it even a serious question

of course all those dudes are on roids

what no, of course he's on roids, I meant "I guess we will see when he has to stop"

i mean lalane is old man swole, not rocky

i wanna see how far we can take old man swole technology

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
im old (28), and i stopped working out regularly years ago. then I tried working out the other day and i had the worst lactic acid burning sensation in my arms that I have never felt before. the pain made me feel alive again.

thats my lifting story.

namaste

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I have become weak physically emotionally and politically , Like a small toddler who eats only kale .

gonna slather myself in sweet sweat (it smells good and warms your muscles up) and do push-ups for Zizek

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
if you curl a 25 lb weight a ton instead of doing progressive heavier bicep curls ..will you just get really veiny biceps ? What happens if you do tons of reps with relatively low weight ?

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
goons help

i started lifting again after a very long break(over a year)

and my right side, specially my right upper back, trics, and my chest are very sore

and then a few days after that particular lift where I lifted way too heavy. . there is like a fat lump under my nipple and now it hurts

ive never had an exercise related injury like this

fitness people seem to think its because i've been sedentary for so long my body was flushed with hormones and this was the reaction to it

as a man and good american i refuse to see a doctor until fluid comes out

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
pain i can deal with but why the sudden fatty lump underneathe ONLY my right nipple

a mystery of science...

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Acelerion posted:

Probably cancer :rip:

if it came out of nowhere sure but after lifting..im not so sure

i am very oily maybe its some kind of oily gland thing

gosh lifting is hard

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
yeah im thinking its a cyst...oh..i use this product called Sweet Sweat to warm myself up before i work out

i got it at the Arnold in 2013

holy poo poo...that stuff is so oily and greasy..that could be what did it...

i only use it because it was free.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

numberoneposter posted:

nm just workin out u?

nice a cups my chest is bigger than that

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
UPDATE:CNN NEWS ALERT

remember my earlier posts about my nipple having a lump

well it was inflammation from improper lifting, a slight tear in the chest muscle that basically is under your armpit/bicep area

ironically i hurt my chest from doing curls IMPROPERLY

never do curls just workout your rear end god drat

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Tolkien minority posted:

this is pretty similar to the injury im recovering from currently. i got it from going too heavy on pullups though. poo poo loving sucks i cant lift anything because anything using my arms or shoulders also uses my pecs to some degree.

eat all the fishoil (but from what I understand nsaids interfere with healing so dont take those I guess? I'm not a doctor)

son the only thing i eat right now is vicodin and having never taken one before in my life, i feel like somebody is giving me a really warm hug, im going to imagine its from a very swole man

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
i saw "sick abs won't get you anywhere in life" on some girls tinder profile the other day and BOY DO I BEG TO DIFFER

*results may vary, please consult your doctor for low t levels if you want a hot babe half your age, also 50 million dollars helps*

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
is rich piana still liftin heavy or has he gone off to have racist meltdowns and snort stuff in the sky

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
i'm 29

i've never squatted with weight. . .

please help

I always hurt myself when lifting, no matter the exercise. i'm very ectomorphic and have a twinky body

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

E_P posted:

Go read any of the millions of workout books. I read bill starrs 5x5 like 12 years ago and it should be enough to get you started.

i've got Arnold's bodybuilding bible, his other book, i got all that

i still have muscle because I can workout but my form is something that needs correction

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

E_P posted:

Post a vid of you completely nude squating 70% of your max, side angle please.

i don't know my max

poo poo, i've never even squatted with just the bar

and i DONT go to the gym because i have my own gym! (its not a nice gym, and its in a dank basement)

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Grump posted:

learn through experience. The trick is to injure yourself as much as possible. That's how you learn

been there before ! poo poo I'm so out of shape , doing 50 push-ups put a lot of strain on my shoulders and right pec . My right pec is very weak for some reason . it's gonna be awhile

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
my rear end is pretty great; might make me sign up for the gym again if i can just peacock around and not really do any lifting

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
i wish i had massive biceps, like King Cold from DBZ.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
i feel like years of using my right hand in a weird position at the computer has made my right side weaker. like when i do pushups or bench, my left pec is definitely carrying more of the weight. my right wrist and pec definitely have strain on them from sitting at desks, gaming and poo poo. how do i fix this imbalance?

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Chief McHeath posted:

Use dumbbells.

and do chest presses?

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
the only workout i hurt myself with now is yoga....

namaste my rear end, rodney yee

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
all my injuries have come from yoga :( 30 year old crumbling body...

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

MarcusSA posted:

Not trying to be a dick but what the gently caress are you doing in yoga of all things to hurt your self? I'm in my late 30s and did yoga for years and never hurt my self.

Are you sure you were doing it right?

I stepped wrong during warrior pose and hurt my knee .

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
thinking about joining LA Fitness for that sweet steam room/sauna, but i wont give them the 99 bucks down again out of principle. wheres my WE WANT YOU BACK email offer.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
pain? in MY workouts? it's more common than you think.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
man weed makes my muscles feed all warm and weed after working out .

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Cosmik Slop posted:

Weed feed
Warm weed
Give your muscles
What they weed

i've been doing a lot of those diamond pushups and the outside of my bicep are tender for some reason, and i dont even know how. but i have taken a long break from working out, even if they barely work them they are probably just ~weak~. then i smoked and i could feel the blood all in my arm.

weed>working out with booze

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
any of you big swole guys wanna buy an Arnold classic tony Nowak bodybuilding jacket

It’s size xxxl so beefy bois only