Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice
i hosed up my back last week coming out of a squat but still finished my sesh cause im just that hardcore suck it total mobility havers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice
anyone tried clenbutrol or anvarol from crazybulk? im trying to cut atm, the fat burners ive taken in the past was just caffeine and green tea stuff that didnt seem to do much besides give me more energy in the morning which was nice. this shits legal and the price seems pretty reasonable if it actually works

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

Rodenthar Drothman posted:

What's a better post-lift food, a carne asada burrito or a bucket of fried chicken?

fried chicken is the best no doubt my local greasery used to do these massive breast pieces so my saturday was

lift
chicken
nap

it owned

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice
so im at a party the other night and im mixing my drinks with coke which a friend of mine starts playfully giving me poo poo about cause he knows im supposed to be cutting atm. im all whatever man i lifted today its cool when another dude i barely know comes up looks me straight in the eye and in an absolutely dead serious tone says "eat to lift dont lift to eat"

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

Tolkien minority posted:

uhh DIET coke on a cut dummy!

i usually go pepsi max personally it wasnt my coke or my bourbon i wasnt planing on drinking at all that night cause ya know its one of the dumbest things to do when you cutting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice
bourbon or rum and diet cola arent good or anything but theyre totally drinkable and as a bonus they dont really taste any worse at room temp