Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

You are nearly describing CrossFit

The good form bit isn’t CrossFit though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

I just started going to a bodybuilding focused gym and it’s a great place to make you feel real small. Also the dude has the best signs all over

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Put it this way when you tell a girl you lift vs telling a girl you do karate.

The choice is pretty clear.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Cosmik Slop posted:

You could just start taking SARMs, get big lose weight still technically be able to say you're not taking steroids

Speaking of that stuff I’ve just started watching this dudes channel and he’s hilarious and actually informative

https://youtu.be/NV8zskhj-WM?si=wudh4EzA1U8K9914

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

feelix posted:

Taking sarms seems the equivalent of smoking gas station "legal weed" (like back in the day before actual weed was legal). Just asking to get poisoned by some uncontrolled chemical, the real stuff is safer and more effective

Also probably cheaper lmao

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

We also know the saggy part definitely isn’t true.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

bird with big dick posted:

I thought they were called goblin squats

You can’t call them that anymore it’s offensive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

sort of agree but he does still co-author regularly with other, actual scientists in the field. saying he doesnt do research anymore is disingenuous. hes def more a youtube guy now but still

his old stuff is pure gold tho. his "building a strength program" was an excellent, straightforward distillation of the books id read at the time that really helped me with programming

Yeah he just helped out with the recent bulking study that Eric helms headed up

https://youtu.be/q1J3WGz_QJU?si=eOp0RX4-t6dhc-bG

:shrug:

YouTube is a business so some of his videos are click bait poo poo but most of them are decent to great