Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

FedEx Mercury posted:

What's a good way to squat more weight? I'm having a tough time.

Try hyperventilating and listening to death metal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Chinatown posted:

If you don't lift with hate in your heart you're a fuckboi. HTH.

Lifting and punching is how you release your hate. Put it in the weights! Put it in the bag!
Get that hate out!

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Hardawn posted:

Lmbo if your hate cup don't runth over at all times, or hate bag in your case

If your hate cup is running over i think that means you're killing someone. You can't be killing someone all the time, you've gotta eat! Maybe if you're a narcoleptic cannibal necrophiliac this could work...

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Stronglifts? More like wronglifts!
Having said that, stronglifts is great if you only read the advice on how to do the lifts. All these programs and ~*lifting diaries*~

Feh!
Just lift until you swoon and then take a knee and lift some more!

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Cong
rats
I always hurt myself in some non-lifting accident (falling, running into stuff,etc) shortly after i get prs. Watch out!

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Pon de Bundy posted:

yeah im thinking its a cyst...oh..i use this product called Sweet Sweat to warm myself up before i work out

i got it at the Arnold in 2013

holy poo poo...that stuff is so oily and greasy..that could be what did it...

i only use it because it was free.

Apparently that's a topical vasodilator. Here's a fun sentence curtosy of google:
I need to apply a topical vasodilator to the tail of rats, so I can draw blood more easily from their tail ...

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Obviously that guy's trying to trick other people into losing a leg.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Nudelifts 69x69

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Got a big ol crockpot brisket I'm taking to chow town 2nite

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Front squats are rough. I've got the DOMS.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Today is a lifting day. Ran at 5 AM. Gonna squat, bench, dead, row, press, rotator cuff stuff, and good morning. Gonna eat alot. Gonna listen to discharge, nuclear assault, and cryptopsy.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

sassassin posted:

That's my youtube channel

You work the cuffs til they're dead?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Unflavored protein powder is the best. Just drink it in one gulp, don't sip it. Open your throat and toss it down. If you can't manage that you need to work on your hollering or dick sucking as appropriate.