Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

i wanna be strong as fuk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

DJ Fuckboy Supreme posted:

Also acceptable thread title tia

apoligeies for this delay, i just noticed this thread today. ticket closeed.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

also lol at the c;lassic "im afraid to start playing basketball because what if i dunk too hard and break the backboard". i cant believe that this is still real. i actually hear it irl quite a bit too

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

MarcusSA posted:

Put it this way when you tell a girl you lift vs telling a girl you do karate.

The choice is pretty clear.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

feelix posted:

One guy wanted to know how I lost weight and if it was keto. When I told him I tracked my calories and chose satiating foods he dead rear end turned around and walked away without saying a word

way too much work. looking for a magic quick fix. thanks tho

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Batterypowered7 posted:

*snickers* Look at those tiny calves.

mans really put his calves on display like that 😂 (my calves are tiny)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

drat getting big and strong is lame as hell. i stopped lifting after viewing this comic :thanks: