Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cobra Commander
Jan 18, 2011

So my gym has a lat pullover machine and my back is now going to be even more of my super strong point. Now if I could stop injuring myself that would be cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cobra Commander
Jan 18, 2011

What is the most anabolic pringles flavor?

Cobra Commander
Jan 18, 2011

I have no space for an actual home gym and my actual gym is only a mile from my home, I am truly privileged in that regard.

I’m strongly considering picking up a set of grip tools from grip genie and getting some plates to develop my grip to untold levels of power. Gotta check out stores here and see if I can find some plates though.

Cobra Commander
Jan 18, 2011

nooneofconsequence posted:

where does the barbell go

In your elbow ditches. Zercher life.

Cobra Commander
Jan 18, 2011

How funny CM Punk is my favorite mma fighter too

Cobra Commander
Jan 18, 2011

I’m starting to outfit my home gym and I’m working on adorning the walls with art. Currently on a Frank Frazetta kick and I think it’s suiting the theme perfectly.

Cobra Commander
Jan 18, 2011

I haven’t gotten any yet and the internet is a strange and scary place. Redbubble is loaded with stolen art that I can get prints of.

Frazettagirls is one of the top searches but I don’t know if it’s official or just like Redbubble.

There’s also the frazetta museum which has prints which I might consider if it’s legit.

What I’m saying is I don’t know where to get quality legit prints.

Cobra Commander
Jan 18, 2011

Gaius Marius posted:

Weight on cable machines don't mean nothing anyways, if your going up your good

No, you want to be working down the cable stack, not up it!

Cobra Commander
Jan 18, 2011

Be safe goons in iron. I am sidelined for the foreseeable future, tore my bicep.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cobra Commander
Jan 18, 2011

doverhog posted:

I might actually put in a request to management, tho that one is not gonna be available in Finland.

*i assume without looking, if i was wrong sorry played the odds

Tell your work to get this instead https://eleiko.com/en-us/equipment/bars/specialty/3085748-03-eleiko-oppen-bar-black?redirect=true