Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I hosed up, been focusing so much on my biceps that they are now noticeably bigger than my triceps or shoulders, looks weird as gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
If you take enough roids I'm sure your balls will be small enough to deadlift eventually.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
We're going to need to see that guy's balls before we give him any more advice.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

FedEx Mercury posted:

I would work out at home but there's no hot girls in yoga pants hanging around my place unfortunately.

What about your mom?

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Commie NedFlanders posted:

i have skinny chicken legs and twig arms but a swollen pregnant lookin beer belly and love handles and man tits i look like bill from king of the hill

You sound like my wife.