Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

This is the best videogame
I have ever played!
yeah well monohydrate sucks but in my experience creatine HCL doesn't have the bloat effect

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

I have ever played!

TenementFunster posted:

where did you find the other two?

:vince:

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

I have ever played!
that is one atrociously out of place supporting cast

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

I have ever played!
Dom is at his best as a foil to Bradley Martyn (eg. Bros Vs) because bizarrely enough Brad plays a really good comedic straight man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UP0bKYvc4Zk

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

I have ever played!

Drunk Driver Dad posted:

I mentioned I was lucky enough to have insurance earlier, but I want to say even if I had and was poor I'd still be hosed. I've had to pay over 100 in copays so far and I haven't even seen the PT yet. All this just to get some advice on how to stretch and poo poo for a minor shoulder issue.

I've come to the conclusion that your perpetual state of injury is the result of being an actual irl goat attempting to do human (non-goat) things

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

I have ever played!
pictured: idiot roider on the left

all natty on the right

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

I have ever played!

TenementFunster posted:

what are we doing instead of upright rows?!

high DB pull

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nS3sUeipV0Q&t=745s

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

I have ever played!

dom mazetti could curl that

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

I have ever played!

Kelp Me! posted:

cool. My upper traps have long been the source of neck/shoulder pain for me, and doing shrugs has helped immensely. They're also so overall low-effort that they're perfect for supersetting in with some other isolation poo poo.

e: it also seems like a natural target muscle for people focusing on aesthetics?

For sure. Keep in mind though that if you want truly bodacious traps, don't rely on shrugs alone to hit them. Shrugs are essentially an up-and-down movement, which is fine; however, the orientation of the trap muscles wrap around the upper back, and all the way to the front, by the clavicle. You'll want to include some exercises that are more '3D'.

So two more options I'd add are;

1) high seated cable row (either with a bar, bringing it to your chin, keeping your back tight and traps engaged the entire time -- OR, with a split-rope in a face-pull motion)

and 2) standing trap raise (stand upright, hold a plate in front of you level with your face, arms extended, and lift it up above your head whilst keeping everything tight, and back to the starting position for reps)

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

I have ever played!

Data Graham posted:

This year's resolution: abs

they'll be all up ons!

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

I have ever played!
nutrient quality is waaaay more important than nutrient timing imo

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

I have ever played!
try Bulgarian Split Squats for a while

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

I have ever played!
With regards to pump, is arginine / citrulline / malate all nonsense, or worth trying out, or what?

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

I have ever played!

Metanaut posted:

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to doing machine sit down push forwards that hit the chest?

hahaha i get it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

I have ever played!
ps. If u don't get it then skip to 4:20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9y1hCv-4aA

e. lol 420 :420: