Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

I was walking back to the locker room yesterday and heard a guy doing Russian twists let out a big ole fart right as I walked by.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Yo I got like 4, 4.5 hours of sleep last night, so I'm really tired and get off work in three hours and don't want to work out.

My job is AT the gym, so it's not like I have to drive across town or anything, but it's a lovely gym so none of my co-workers have any amphetamines or anything.

What do?

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

sassassin posted:

Skip the workout who cares?

gently caress you I worked out anyway and went home and took a nap.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

I was gonna deadlift but I guess I undercooked my eggs and I got a case of the bubbleguts. Probably no one would see me poo poo myself since the rack is nice and tucked away in a corner but I'd have to walk past everyone to leave.

Gonna take a nap, hopefully make some good doodies and try it again later.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

It's called edging and it's great for dick gains duh

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Calvin Johnson Jr. posted:

6 full extension/pause widegrip pullups with two 45's hanging off my waist

I WILL BE THE VILLAIN IN MIGHTY DUCKS 4 IF IT KILLS ME

sir this is the thread for salami gains not steroid gains

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Grump posted:

Just tied to max out my squat today at 300 and failed HARD holy poo poo. :cripes:

Who knew the difference between 275 and 300 was that big?

Well it's almost ten percent. Seems pretty big.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Rodenthar Drothman posted:

Lol if your dick doesn't lay over the bar when you deadlift

It's the only reason i used a barbell for deadlifts sometimes

DON'T try this your dick will end up flat and you'll have to wind it up like a fruit roll-up to keep it from dragging on the ground under your shorts.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

lol if you aren't basically blacked out and seeing red during your sets completely unable to hear anything

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Data Graham posted:

Now I can press 169

nice

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Mix up your grips. Neutral grip does nothing for be but wide grip and underhand rule.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Jabronie posted:

Imagine being 169 and doing 420

What if you were 6'9" too????

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

My arms didn't get any longer, but my sleeves are getting shorter. :getin:

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

I'm the guy who parks right on the curb to come in at 5:30 AM five times a week to bench press for five minutes.

I also bring a big bag of food with me every time.

Yesterday it was McDonald's and today it was Waffle House.

I'm not smart enough to make that up lmao what a fuckin hero.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Go a cancellation letter (good on you for following policy dude) that asks that we "please do the needful."

If five minutes of bench press guy shows up again I'll do the needful and post what he brought to eat today, I got money on BK, it's close.

Chief McHeath fucked around with this message at 10:19 on Oct 11, 2017

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Wow I just tried one of these

And this poo poo is fuckin tart wow.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

I'm about to cook chorizo and eggs.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Get abs in the kitchen.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Like, I get grunting when you're really exerting yourself but what's with this dude who has to cry/scream WRAAAA WRAAAAHHHRRRR every fuckin rep? Same guy has to yell "push push push yeah push get it get it" at his training partner who never makes a drat sound. Do fitness apps give you extra points for decibels or something cause this guy just has to be loud as gently caress about everything.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Pizza on the first Monday of the month, bagels on the second Tuesday. So if the month starts on a Tuesday BOOM the following Monday night you get pizza and bagels the next morning.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

I decided I'm gonna get a big honkin burrito bowl from Chipotle today.

It will be a good day.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Because we live ling enough that the one week a year of seasonal allergies doesn't keep us from loving so there's no selection for it.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

TFW you're doing deadlifts and some dude comes up between sets and says "drat dude, you're a lot stronger than you look."

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Data Graham posted:

Do you take this as a compliment or a burn :thunk:

Definite grey area, but I'm tall and skinny so I took it as a compliment.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Zzulu posted:

Get bigger muscles mates

That's why I am lifting heavy weights??

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

I'm the person who does ten really slow reps of ten pounds on every machine in the gym and calls it a workout.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Helios Grime posted:

Next time wear an armblaster

Also the whole only train main lifts/ never do legs poo poo is getting boring and outdated.

There's a dude, probably in his early 40s, at my gym that brings one of these and it's totally awesome IMO.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

He's not wrong that most of the online personas who make it a point to say "I'm clean bro" every time a camera is on are lying shitheads though.

Dat dere CellTech

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Just lmao if you aren't doing overhead presses while you kickflip and grind rails to work/school every day.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

I'm the guy who won't use a treadmill and walks a big circle around all the weight equipment for an hour.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

My routine is push/legs (including deads)/off/pull/accessory and vanity day but I don't feel like taking today off so I'm just gonna blast arms and it will be cool and good.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

When I blasted arms the other day I threw in two sets of reverse barbell curls between each exercise, and let me tell you, brothers, that forearm pump is borderline painful.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Metanaut posted:

Abandon all hope you who are natty, you'll never look good

Embrace the fat, hail salami

All I want in life is big, strong, droopy titties.

Hail Salami

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

I still have two hours on this shift and it's deadlift day and this poo poo FUCKIN SUCKS

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Steal all the 2.5s.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

I open my gym five days a week, usually the closers do a fine job of clearing out the locker rooms, but it seems like Sunday night into Monday morning is the favorite for leaving things behind in the showers, such as:

- Two empty glass bottles of Modelo.
- Three pizza crusts.
- Boxers (not really surprising).
- At least two times a month, there will be a single wad of toilet paper tossed into the corner that someone had used to wipe their dirty rear end after showering. FFS WASH YOUR rear end, invest in some baby powder and this wet, but still with poop in there rear end problem doesn't happen.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Chinatown posted:

Stop working out at Planet Fitness.

I don't. My gym doesn't even have massage chairs.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

I'm the big dude (probably 6'4", 230, 240) doing deadlift triples at 315 and screaming like a loving maniac, again.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Chief McHeath posted:

I'm the big dude (probably 6'4", 230, 240) doing deadlift triples at 315 and screaming like a loving maniac, again.

lol he screamed while trying 405 and it never left the ground.

e: Quote is not edit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Knickers? In the athletic club? My word!