Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

I can barely walk when I roll out of bed, need to do a couple of laps up and down the hallway before everything stretches out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

I don't do legs because my upper body is big enough that just carrying it around is enough.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Exploring the limits of mass.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

bomb posted:

Baby chat: I’m about to have twins, might take a break when they first come we will see how it goes 🤷‍♂️. My 40kg and 48kg kettlebells arrived yesterday so I’ll be able to get in some good work at home either way.

Just a heads up - picking up a baby and carrying it around all day is going to give you secret parent strength, even if the rest of you turns into a pile of poo poo from not sleeping and new parent alcoholism.

My kid is 2.5 now and I haven't deadlifted in a long while, and the first time I returned to it last week, I just kept adding weight, amazing myself like the scene in Unbreakable. I was repping pretty close to my previous max but didn't want to push it too far, though I think I could have.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

What brand boardshorts are you guys buying? I'm dummy thicc and need to go 1-2 sizes up on the waist most times to fit my thighs and rear end, and I'd rather just get something that fits right.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

MarcusSA posted:

Whatever brand Costco has because they are cheap as poo poo and last.

Costco is seasonal though, they got winter poo poo out already.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

*takes notes* Wear cutoff Zubaz to the beach

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

RIP Franco