Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
check out my arms :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost

Best of luck but if you’re not in a caloric surplus you won’t be adding muscle

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
sometimes i get a little tendonitis and the theraband flexbar is pretty nice for that but it kind of sounds like you might have strained a muscle or something and should just do things that don't make it hurt until it doesn't hurt anymore

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
man people say nitric oxide is good for pumps but i did a bunch of whippits and that did not help

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost

Guyver posted:

One of the best videos on the "just learn bjj for all the street fights you obviously get into" crap is the one where the bjj bro gets a guy in an arm bar on the ground and oops guy whips out a knife in his free hand and stabs bjj bro to death.

Yeah Congratulations man you had floor control or whatever with your magic grappling.

Or the MMA video where bjj bro gets a guy into a submission but the other guy just stands up with him.

never skip leg day (because running away is the best strategy)

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
Your JJJ is no match for my JJJJ.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
i have to warn you, my bjj crystal is fully charged

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
from eating too much pussy, no doubt. rip

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost

Helios Grime posted:

Goon stumbles over hypertrophy/bodybuilding workout to not get big and bulky, is now the next in line to get a pro card at the IFBB.

Luckily I spend multiple hours a week in the gym trying real hard to lift my weights and still feel weak and small.

Maybe he and I can switch

i accidentally looked at a weight that was too light and now i can't fit into my shirts anymore without them ripping open at the pecs :smith: