Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

menpoop
Jul 29, 2004

Girls aren't the only ones who take dumps, you know...
I don't think he's talking about straps and poo poo.

I just missed my 485 deadlift attempt today at the end of Jacked and Tan 2.0. Heavier and weaker than I was 4 years ago when I was at my strongest but I look better :coal:

Really enjoyed the program. Gonna run this poo poo again and see what happens

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

menpoop
Jul 29, 2004

In what is becoming a New Year's tradition, I started Building the Monolith again. Still loving sucks the best program I've ever run

menpoop
Jul 29, 2004

DJ Fuckboy Supreme posted:

Hex bar deadlifts today. Maxed out on 3 sets of 315lbsX2. Crediting two and a half months of an additional half hour of core work to those lifts. I've almost got abs!

Just need to cut fifteen pounds or so lol

Hell yeah

Switched to almost exclusively using the trap bar for DLs after an injury last summer. I can still get a good hinge but I just don't feel like I'm compromising my lower back when I'm pushing my limits and form starts to break down a bit