Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.
aw poo poo my cock ring fell off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.
There were many nights after work I didnt have time to change and shower so I'd end up in the gym with khakis on, I've never felt more over dressed in my life

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

GORDON posted:

Serious post, I went commando for over 30 years but figured peeps at the gym probably didn't want to know my religion every time I lay down to bench....so for lifting days I got these hanes snug half boxers that are designed to whisk sweat away from your skin. I actually like them a great deal, and much cheaper than under armor stuff.

I drop a lot of sweat while lifting so they are good for me.

Like boxer briefs?

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

Yoga is for girls lol

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

E_P posted:

Arnolds
One armed side db lateral raise while hugging the bench
Leaning cable lateral raise
Seated front raise on an incline bench
Reverse flys on the pack deck
Then finished with 2 trap exercises

Not too bad

i cant do front raises either cable or dumbbell for some reason

arnold press is best press too

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

the point is you are not getting bigger stronger or faster when u dont train

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

buddhanc posted:

I had to go to another gym the past few days because I'm out of town. There's only one squat rack. Guy decided to do 5 sets of squats, bench, and deadlift consecutively. Took 55 minutes. Dick move

Thats a pretty intense work out tho good for him

dunno why he was deadlifting in a squat rack though...

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

Tolkien minority posted:

I recently discovered cable shrugs and its revolutionized my trap game. no more shall my forearms fatigue first

I'm going to try these next time, everything cable seems better for some reason

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

And i wear gloves when i lift at home, just not at the gym because i dont need them there but i would if i did

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

And guys with girly hands

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

Gloves protect against the inch of rust on my barbell

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

Im getting swole for YOUR enjoyment

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

Remember warmup weights are relative

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

Preworkout Post:

too tired to lift, postponing until tomorrow

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

That's a lovely shift what do you do

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

Defiant Sally posted:

Asians (in asia) in general just dont lift really but it's an emerging sub culture. I noticed it in particular in Cambodia. The gym's were packed full of shirtless skinny dudes worshiping my insane mass and taking videos of me doing deadlifts and bicep curls and poo poo. Weird as gently caress but still lol.

How much do you charge?

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

Im really sick and not eating and all my muscles are spasiming especially my biceps , i drank like 5 gatorades at work too

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

its free from the fountain, why not? i live in FL everyone drinks it here

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

I concur

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

Better start injecting insulin I guess since I drank some sugar

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

I have a little bit of arch and also dont bench with my heels touching the floor, feels best this way.

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

wendys or bk are both much better choices...

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

Its probably easier to just not injure your self in the first place

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

jonathan posted:

Serious post: my penis has been shrinking the last couple years. Will test help ?

It could shrink your balls making your Penis at least look bigger

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

Bet they dont have a picture of a sweet rear end cobra on them tho

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

It's like 85 outside right now here in FL :\

you marinate just going outside

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

buddhanc posted:

It was nice working out with a spotter for a change today. Another guy was doing bench at the same time and we traded off spotting for each other. Nice fellow

Forced reps after you've reached failure are the best thing ever

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

I havent lifted in a good week

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

Or even worse... donkey brained

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

Nice humble brag

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

Do lateral raises on a cable machine too pref one armed

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

I had broccoli and chicken for dinner!

Also I now get to bake cookies like 3 times a day at work along with all the free hotdogs, tornados, bugers, chicken sandwiches and nachos I get to eat all day.

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

I work in a gas station(circle k)! It's literally right across the street from my LA fitness so I get to flirt with all the gym hotties I see in there.

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

Everything else about the job sucks though, working 60 hours a week to barely get by is kinda straining especially since i work a swing schedule.

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

Zzulu posted:

Start working at a gym instead bro

I've never heard or seen anyone say anything good about a gym trainer/sales person online or in person... Theres one jacked black dude at mine and this shredded chick who is def on something that I would take advice from, the rest are lol.

jarbv posted:

what is a tornado and what are its macros?

i dont want to know

Fallows fucked around with this message at 09:26 on Dec 11, 2016

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

Snows a northern thing so ima say it's crossfit

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

Drunk Driver Dad posted:

No pain or injuries today in my workout. Good stuff. I've been generally trying to eat healthier and drink less, but I'm thinking about giving macro counting a go. As it is I just eat a certain amount and try to get at the very least 130g of protein in every day.

I got unfriended by someone when I suggested they count calories/macros instead of a 6 week no food juice and shake diet... Maybe you should try that

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

Barbell rear delt rows are fun too I had never done them before today and woweee

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

Better watch out I own a superman shirt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

Zzulu posted:

its crazy to me that there are people in this world who have trouble GAINING weight

it is the easiest thing in this entire galaxy

Literally the hardest thing in the world for me, even with roids... I just don't have an appetite. Eating is way harder than training.

I'm pretty sure I smoke too much pot too which kills my appetite now even more.