Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jonathan
Jul 3, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Fallows posted:

That's a lovely shift what do you do

Not really a "shift" just trying to work the max allowable that the law gives me. I do waste fluid tanker work in the Canadian oil patch. Trying to get my vacation savings back after depleting it on everything but vacations!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jonathan
Jul 3, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Tiny Lowtax posted:

Retard masturbator

Do you mean I am a masturbator who is mentally challenged, or do you mean I work as a care aid for the mentally challenged, specializing as a fluffer of sorts ?

Because one of these is VErY INSULTING

jonathan
Jul 3, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Winnie the poo poo posted:

have you considered running away and not working anymore tho

If I put the truck which weighs around 130,000lbs loaded, into low gear, let out the clutch then ran up front and laid down feet first Infront of the tire, how far would I get flattened before going unconscious ?

Would my major organs explode out my skull or would they find a different route ?

jonathan
Jul 3, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
There is a Henry Rollins journal entry from one of his books. He was on band tour and in Japan on a day off went to go for a workout. The gym made him wear a long sleeve sweater to cover up his tattoos.

So he starts his workout and everyone freaked out, and the staff came over with a calculator to figure out how much he was lifting per set.

jonathan
Jul 3, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Dude was pretty built back in the day. Especially for a vegetarian. Always admired his work ethic "well I can't sing or play an instrument so I'll just work out until the music improves"

https://youtu.be/XiHD2b9kUo0

jonathan
Jul 3, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I thought it was to turn your press into a dip mechanically to use more muscles. Opposite of a inverted press.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jonathan
Jul 3, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Serious post: my penis has been shrinking the last couple years. Will test help ?