Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005
Slowly making my comeback after blowing a rib out front squatting. Living that 3 day a week life, is nice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005
I was just front squatting a lot of weight for a long time and something had to give as I didn't have time in my schedule to do the accessory work you need to do to stay healthy. Like I was front squatting high 300's regularly then school started and I started sleeping less etc etc, something had to give. Interestingly torokhtity the Ukrainian gold medallist weightlifter has exercises to prevent this which I now do, basically lay on you stomach and breath deep, expand your rib cage and slowly exhale with varying amounts of weight/people standing on your back. It really sped up my recovery time.

https://youtu.be/0eAniC3jF5I

I recommend everyone check out his channel as it has excellent information from multiple Olympians on a wide variety of topics. It's weightlifting focused but theres something for everyone

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005

Yolomon Wayne posted:

Threads like this is why id never touch a weight again.
Callisthenics only, if it was good enough for spartans, its good enough for me.
Also i cant train naked in a gym (not for long anyways).

reminder spartans hosed little boys and got turbodunked out of real life, existing in lovely comic book nerd fantasy land only

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005

jonathan posted:

If you start taking a medium dose of test, say 300 - 400mg per week, and aren't planning to cycle, is it advisable to monitor estrogen levels or is that really only an issue after stopping test ?

yes

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005
if you're taking test to be bigger and poo poo and not to make your dick work please take anavar instead you're welcome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005
hey you guys wanna go kayaking today? NAH GOTTA GYM BRO

*rows for several hours*