Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Whether it be patricide, fratricide, matricide, embezzlement (of up to an including $1,000,000), theft (see previous statement on embezzlement), treason or anything and eveything in the judicial code.

You get one free pass. One "get out of jail free card". To do whatever you wish, with a dollar amount up to an including 1,000,000 dollars.

You want to smuggle a million dollars worth of any drugs across a border? Free pass.
You want to actually sell a million dollars worth of whatever and get away with it? Free pass.
You want to kill a person, whomsoever that person is. Free pass.

You want to murder the OP in cold blood. Free pass.

So, what is it goons? What is your one flouting of the law?

What is it you would use the ultimate "Monopoly" card on?

Please don't say you would trade it for 200 dollars.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Regicide

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
How much is a presidential candidate worth?

^: :hfive:

Outrail fucked around with this message at 06:53 on Sep 29, 2016

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Find wherever they store these get out of jail free cards, steal two, redeem one when I get arrested. Amass enough that I can do whatever I want.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I'd probably get a refill at McDonalds without paying for it. Maybe go 61 in a 60. I'm torn. :shrug:

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
well obviously ill go for the first treason that generates >$1,000,000

e: oh, there's a fixed $1m amount? i guess what i do doesnt matter

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Outrail posted:

How much is a presidential candidate worth?

^: :hfive:

One, free, pass.

dookifex_maximus posted:

well obviously ill go for the first treason that generates >$1,000,000

e: oh, there's a fixed $1m amount? i guess what i do doesnt matter

and while it is fixed at a million, I like the way you think.

wynter necr0
Sep 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

symbolic posted:

Find wherever they store these get out of jail free cards, steal two, redeem one when I get arrested. Amass enough that I can do whatever I want.

With a mind like that why not just rig an election so these "free passes" which are controlled by authoritarians (probably ISIS Muslims) don't exist anymore and everyone gets infinite free passes?

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

"shoophobo? more like shittyposter!" :grin:

Fallen Rib
Prob take a piss on something/one I don't like?

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

VendaGoat posted:

One, free, pass.

and while it is fixed at a million, I like the way you think.

Great. Frame Roger Rabbit, a fictional character, for the murder of Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

wynter necr0 posted:

With a mind like that why not just rig an election so these "free passes" which are controlled by authoritarians (probably ISIS Muslims) don't exist anymore and everyone gets infinite free passes?
I like the cut of your jib. Let's rule the world together with these passes.

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

Fallen Rib
Hello. I am from the internet secret service!
You are under internet arrest!!!

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
the one where u stick to the wall and the floor drops down

ElectroMagneticJosh
Oct 13, 2006

Lets Volt In!!
Corporate embezzlement - I already know how I could do it but I would get caught within 24 to 36 hours under normal circumstances. If I got a free pass I could easily net around $300 million overnight.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord
A million isn't very much money in the scheme of things, I could see the economic impact of assassination or murder far exceeding that cost. I recall NHTSA calculating an automobile fatality being a liability of $1,000,000+, so this whole scheme seems like some honeypot to get people in deep poo poo over some alleged consequence free crime.

So I'd probably just take a brand new Jeep Unlimited Rubicon, because I wouldn't pay money again for one of those pieces of poo poo, but I wouldn't mind another one if it was free. If I could just take a nice house and get to keep it that'd be sweet too.

wynter necr0
Sep 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Personally, I'd just call my ex-boyfriends brother and cry to him on the phone while drunk and acting like a huge baby, maybe ask for some money.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

ElectroMagneticJosh posted:

Corporate embezzlement - I already know how I could do it but I would get caught within 24 to 36 hours under normal circumstances. If I got a free pass I could easily net around $300 million overnight.

1 mil total, after taxes, and only one mil.

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

Fallen Rib
I'd steal just enough to pay my debt.
Then I seriously won't spend more then I can afford I promise!!!

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Kuato posted:

A million isn't very much money in the scheme of things, I could see the economic impact of assassination or murder far exceeding that cost. I recall NHTSA calculating an automobile fatality being a liability of $1,000,000+, so this whole scheme seems like some honeypot to get people in deep poo poo over some alleged consequence free crime.

So I'd probably just take a brand new Jeep Unlimited Rubicon, because I wouldn't pay money again for one of those pieces of poo poo, but I wouldn't mind another one if it was free. If I could just take a nice house and get to keep it that'd be sweet too.

Are you loving serious?

Do you know how many of your countrymen, living it states without onerous cost of livings, would kill you, in the absolute worst way possible, just to have enough money to live comfortably, for the rest of their lives?

Minnesota.

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I want to put my toes in queen lizzys mouth and shout 'bombs away!'

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
I'd destroy the sun, lyin fuckin BITCH

.lnk to the past
May 3, 2005

psoting while drunk
spray paint a dick on whistler's mother

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

.lnk to the past posted:

spray paint a dick on whistler's mother

Oh poo poo.....

Now this I like.

Grumbletron 4000
Nov 30, 2002

Where you want it, bitch.
College Slice
I want to have a shady Mexican surgeon give me a bionic butt hole. Like a camera shutter. All turds sliced off clean. Unwanted rape dicks severed. It will make a zzzzt zzzzzt sound when it opens and closes.

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

VendaGoat posted:

Oh poo poo.....

Now this I like.

this makes me think that you might be able to create value greater than 1 mill, but is value you aren't able to experience true value?

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

Grumbletron 4000 posted:

I want to have a shady Mexican surgeon give me a bionic butt hole. Like a camera shutter. All turds sliced off clean. Unwanted rape dicks severed. It will make a zzzzt zzzzzt sound when it opens and closes.

:allbuttons:

i think this falls outside the purview of the OP bargain

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
i'd seize control of the federal government and usher in the era of dank enlightenment

FaradayCage
May 2, 2010
I would punch Martin Shkreli in the face.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord

VendaGoat posted:

Are you loving serious?

Do you know how many of your countrymen, living it states without onerous cost of livings, would kill you, in the absolute worst way possible, just to have enough money to live comfortably, for the rest of their lives?

Minnesota.

The $1,000,000 cap probably negates a lot of cool stuff we could do is what I'm saying. If just a car wreck is calculated at a $1,000,000+ then murder, regicide, must be of exponentially more value than this.

If there's no cap I'd steal the loving Sonics back from Oklahoma, and if we can really have no consequences, I'd nuke that shithole state off the face of the Earth.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

dookifex_maximus posted:

this makes me think that you might be able to create value greater than 1 mill, but is value you aren't able to experience true value?

I am capped by my reptilian overlords.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Kuato posted:

The $1,000,000 cap probably negates a lot of cool stuff we could do is what I'm saying. If just a car wreck is calculated at a $1,000,000+ then murder, regicide, must be of exponentially more value than this.

If there's no cap I'd steal the loving Sonics back from Oklahoma, and if we can really have no consequences, I'd nuke that shithole state off the face of the Earth.

See, this is why there is a cap.

The Laughing Man
Sep 21, 2016

by WE B Boo-ourgeois
Who even uses terms like "Free pass" anyway other than fascists?

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord

VendaGoat posted:

See, this is why there is a cap.

I've decided to not be bound by the rules. Say goodbye to Oklahoma, and I've changed my mind, and want James Harden and Kevin Durant forced to play for the Sonics in 2016-2017 as well. :smuggo:

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

The Laughing Man posted:

Who even uses terms like "Free pass" anyway other than fascists?

this is actually exactly what started to break up the roman republic, the senate started voting their magistrates and consuls free passes for short periods (the Senatus Consultum Ultimum)

Unfortunately, The People did not agree with The Senate and the Courts started prosecuting people who were granted Senatus Consultum Ultimum after the fact (see: the trial against Saturninus' killer)

this is why you cant let your congress and executives do whatever they want, because by the time they're disregarding the constitution, it's far too late

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Well I've already got murder, torture, and kidnapping under my belt, so I'd like to get away with shoplifting a pack of gum.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

if you want to murder just become a cop. gotta use your pass on something cool like a bmx bike

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

I use my pass to be able to counterfeit more passes.

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

if you want to murder just become a cop. gotta use your pass on something cool like a bmx bike

you could also get away with a murder by making a zipgun and planting it on whomever you plug, hell, you could probably invite someone to your house and shoot them on your doorstep if you told everybody you knew beforehand you were afraid of your target

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
wait I got it

i'm already white, so ill plug some minority, use my free pass to get off, and then make my >$1,000,000 on kickstarter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

A few years ago Rupert Murdoch had a birthday party that virtually all the worst examples of the wealthy elite in the world attented. I will leave it at that.

• Locked thread