Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
which quarterback would you rather have
This poll is closed.
andy daltons 12 18.46%
ryan "the thrill" tannehill 7 10.77%
tom brady is a piece of poo poo 27 41.54%
mike vick 19 29.23%
Total: 65 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

it's 8am and i'm tailgating in my cubicle with a cup of coffee and some greek yogurt and I just want to hang out with you guys today while we get ready for the biggest game of the season

the last time that these two teams played big ol marsh pussy posted that he had a dream that the dolphins would win in OT safety

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?goto=post&postid=421156668#post421156668

it actually happened

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLaMCf5mPVM

I am reminded of my bible studies as a youth. acts 2:17 says

quote:

And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams...

hail satan and be sure to vote in our poll

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I voted for ryan tannehill

incompetent
Jun 4, 2013

I voted 1 on the thread for what it’s worth.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

incompetent posted:

I voted 1 on the thread for what it’s worth.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

btw it's a color rush day

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I have to admit, I am looking forward to watching primetime Andy Dalton vs anytime Miami Dolphins.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
They're better than us at like every position yet somehow we will win bc Miami owns cinci

Nail Rat
Dec 29, 2000

You maniacs! You blew it up! God damn you! God damn you all to hell!!
The away team color rush uniforms seem kind of pointless so far. On some of them (Jets) I can't even tell what's different without googling. If the Jets even had anything different that is.

What is the point of this anyway? Do they actually sell these things?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

andey "my nickname never caught on but the pathetic version did, i don't understand why or anything, now let's go out there and have some fun" daldton

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I am sad about these dead forums dying so I will buy the next 3 people who post an embarrassing pic of Tom Brady an avatar cert

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

e: oops i didn't know tom posted that edited pic himself, it doesn't count. but i will leave it

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 14:11 on Sep 29, 2016

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

e: My buddy is trying to convince me that I should bet on the Bengals to beat the spread.

No way man. Fins Up tonight. It's primetime.

e:

No Butt Stuff fucked around with this message at 14:21 on Sep 29, 2016

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

I mean, how you gonna cry like this, tom "jtt haircut" Brady?

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
I had a dream that I was watching this game and it ended.....with me asleep! :dukedoge:

korrandark
Jan 5, 2009

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

post or PM me your email addresses and I will send you your certs

Thank you and feel free to make more fun of Tom Brady

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

Ehud posted:

I am sad about these dead forums dying so I will buy the next 3 people who post an embarrassing pic of Tom Brady an avatar cert

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
As a Bengals fan I'm comfortable admitting that Tom Brady is good.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

The dude breathing heavily in the background of this video is.... creepy

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

I assume that the top is a screen and the bottom is a camera aimed at his balls so that Tom Brady always has a live feed video of his balls to look at

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
Tannehill will quarterback the New York Jets next season c/d

edit: and Gase trades two firsts for Jimmy G in the offseason

indigi fucked around with this message at 14:46 on Sep 29, 2016

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

blue squares posted:

I assume that the top is a screen and the bottom is a camera aimed at his balls so that Tom Brady always has a live feed video of his balls to look at

Twitch Plays Tom Brady's Balls

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Wish the Bengals helmets could've been white with black stripes to match the uniform but I can see how that wouldn't fly. Would look super dope though.

E_Motion
Oct 26, 2004

Your fortuitous arrival is most welcome! Now, I am spared the bother of hunting you down!

College Slice
Internet, I want you to tell me if i should stay up all night to witness this "epic" COLOR RUSH matchup

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill
This isnt just on NFL Network right? :D

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
as an unemployed man I'm going to start drinking my local nanobrewed beer right now in honor of yall at work

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet

C-Euro posted:

Wish the Bengals helmets could've been white with black stripes to match the uniform but I can see how that wouldn't fly. Would look super dope though.

Agreed. The orange name lettering and patch make the orange helmet a little less painful but what you're describing would probably have been the first actually cool color rush jersey

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

I'm predicting a 30% chance of clownball tonight

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

E_Motion posted:

Internet, I want you to tell me if i should stay up all night to witness this "epic" COLOR RUSH matchup

deffo no

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Ehud posted:

I posted this in the N/V thread:

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

go go go go ROSCOE! posted:

I posted this in the N/V thread:

lol

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
T*m Br*dy is a piece of poopoo.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

check this out back in 2013 I carved this pumpkin

this was a few days before the OT safety

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
two bad teams gonna be bad together

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.
i will need this thread to discern whether or not this game is a fever dream. because im sick and i want this game to make me sicker. ryan tannehill is elite

Tom Sellout fucked around with this message at 15:59 on Sep 29, 2016

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet

Mel Mudkiper posted:

two bad teams gonna be bad together

Chiefs steelers isn't until Sunday, IDIOT

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Anaranjado posted:

Agreed. The orange name lettering and patch make the orange helmet a little less painful but what you're describing would probably have been the first actually cool color rush jersey

Are there codified rules about when you can and can't wear different helmets? I know some throwback unis have throwback helmets to go with them.

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

Looking forward to see if the Cincy secondary can slow down Jarvis Landry and DeVante Parker.

And to see if Suh can still wreak havoc on an O-Line.

The answers to these are probably yes and no but it will be fun to watch regardless.

Also, those color rush uniforms own. They aren't the color abominations of past years but the Bengals uni looks crisp as hell and the Dolphins are an assault on the sense so thumbs up from me.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Anaranjado posted:

Chiefs steelers isn't until Sunday, IDIOT

Steelers beat Cinci

Steelers are kings

Kings of football

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

The Chiefs are going to play the Steelers. That's really all I know about what's going to happen.

Andy Reid will probably waste a couple time outs. Big Ben won't take a sack.

• Locked thread