Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
which quarterback would you rather have
This poll is closed.
andy daltons 12 18.46%
ryan "the thrill" tannehill 7 10.77%
tom brady is a piece of poo poo 27 41.54%
mike vick 19 29.23%
Total: 65 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpVt1zPZWdY

a good video imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trash person
Apr 5, 2006

Baby Executive is pleased with your performance!
I'm going to root for the Dolphins because they're a cool and fun team with an awesome mascot and Ace Ventura owns. And who doesn't want to see Foster and Tannehill do well.

In fact I announce here and now that the Dolphins are now my AFC team to root for

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
Tom Brady is the best player on either of these teams

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

MBA classes every Thursday for the next two years means a lot of missed clownball. I've gotten home and turned on the TV just in time to see the teams shaking hands two weeks in a row now :(

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Blowjob Overtime posted:

MBA classes every Thursday for the next two years means a lot of missed clownball. I've gotten home and turned on the TV just in time to see the teams shaking hands two weeks in a row now :(

Good news. Dolphin Bengals game are extra bad and the good stuff happens in OT.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.
The Dolphins in their uniforms look like giant Cheetohs.

I like Cheetohs.

Go Miami Cheetohs.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

when vontaze is ejected, reminder, i am going to say in a robot voice into a megaphone: "i'm glad the bengal's tossed"

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Cinci Miami TNF was the greatest fun I've had watching Thursday night football SO

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
this will be my only game this week that i will watch from these United States of America.

the good news is that i have found a bar in the mexican town i will be staying in that shows NFL games. :cool:

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Chinatown posted:

this will be my only game this week that i will watch from these United States of America.

the good news is that i have found a bar in the mexican town i will be staying in that shows NFL games. :cool:

MAKE SURE YOU GET THE HORCHATA

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Blowjob Overtime posted:

Man a new winner in the name game appears

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Blowjob Overtime posted:

just watch the game during class

nothing was as amazing as the bears/cardinals game of infamy happening during tax law class in chicago. every 5-10 minutes there'd be a chorus of muttered 'fucks' as rex threw another pick and it showed up on the play by play

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

blue squares posted:

I assume that the top is a screen and the bottom is a camera aimed at his balls so that Tom Brady always has a live feed video of his balls to look at

Why would he need that when he can just ask Bill Simmons?

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
I'm all in for andey

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Go football! Go team! Yeah!

Nov 6, 2002

Nov 6, 2002

What if Ryan Tannehill was black?

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx

mastershakeman posted:

nothing was as amazing as the bears/cardinals game of infamy happening during tax law class in chicago. every 5-10 minutes there'd be a chorus of muttered 'fucks' as rex threw another pick and it showed up on the play by play

That is a hell of a box score. The Bears had 6 turnovers and zero offensive TDs and they loving won, lmao

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Cavauro posted:

when vontaze is ejected, reminder, i am going to say in a robot voice into a megaphone: "i'm glad the bengal's tossed"

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

My prediction for tonight is that the Bengals loving own

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

I don't think the world talks enough about Anthony Muņoz.

Destoration
Apr 30, 2012
I guess I'm going to watch this thriller of a game. Mostly to see the dolphins crush the bengals :sun:

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

What this game is going to be.

Nov 6, 2002

naw

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

https://twitter.com/tomgarfinkel/status/781610815845695489

incompetent
Jun 4, 2013

dangerously cheesy

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

weird Asian candy posted:

MAKE SURE YOU GET THE HORCHATA

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

blue squares posted:

The dude breathing heavily in the background of this video is.... creepy

I was going to post this the other day but the Darth Vader guy in the background stopped me.

Anyway, thank you for referencing the Big Ol Marsh Pussy dream prediction. That was probably one of the best things in TFF ever.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Putting salt on top of already prepared food is the worst. :colbert:

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Chinatown posted:

When I briefly lived in LA, I went into a Mexican bar in pre-gentrified Highland Park that was obviously just a hangout for drug dealers. They tried to charge me $8 for a shot of well vodka and I'm lucky I didn't get shot.

Well, that's my Mexican bar story.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Things are going well in the Dolphins secondary.

https://twitter.com/ArmandoSalguero/status/781622406565724160

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

:q:

Gase benching everyone who stinks

gonna be a full bench

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Slate Action posted:

That is a hell of a box score. The Bears had 6 turnovers and zero offensive TDs and they loving won, lmao

also the order of the events. from memory almost all the turnovers were in the first half and then urlacher forced the fumble that I'm guessing Mike Brown scored on, then Hester took back a punt with almost no time left. and that game was kind of the end of edgerrin James

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Meredith Baxter-Burnout posted:

When I briefly lived in LA, I went into a Mexican bar in pre-gentrified Highland Park that was obviously just a hangout for drug dealers. They tried to charge me $8 for a shot of well vodka and I'm lucky I didn't get shot.

Well, that's my Mexican bar story.

thats a bar in la

la sucks

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

It's a nightmare, folks.

The inactives tonight include Branden Albert, Jelani Jenkins, Koa Misi, Anthony Steen, and Jordan Cameron -- all of them starters.

Cornerback Byron Maxwell, healthy but not playing up to standards, is also not starting.

So that is six starters on the bench at the start of this game and that doesn't even include Mike Pouncey, who is also not starting.

Spencer Paysinger will start for Misi. Donald Butler will start for Jenkins. Tony Lippett will start for Maxwell. Laremy Tunsil will move from LG to LT and start for Albert. Billy Turner starts for Tunsil at left guard, Kraig Urbik starts at center for Steen and Pouncey and Dion Sims starts at tight end for Jordan Cameron at tight end.
http://miamiherald.typepad.com/dolphins_in_depth/

Lote
Aug 5, 2001

Place your bets
I think I kinda like Bengals Growl better than Miami Dolphins #1. I think it's the tuba farts.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
The Bengals secondary allowed Trevor sperm man to throw 4 tds last Sunday. Can they sack tannehill enough that it doesn't matter?

Yes. Bengals by 40

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Lote posted:

I think I kinda like Bengals Growl better than Miami Dolphins #1. I think it's the tuba farts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upHWtPkuD5s

Holy poo poo those are all time farty horns. Hell, they are sharty horns.

• Locked thread