Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
which quarterback would you rather have
This poll is closed.
andy daltons 12 18.46%
ryan "the thrill" tannehill 7 10.77%
tom brady is a piece of poo poo 27 41.54%
mike vick 19 29.23%
Total: 65 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

andey "my nickname never caught on but the pathetic version did, i don't understand why or anything, now let's go out there and have some fun" daldton

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

e: oops i didn't know tom posted that edited pic himself, it doesn't count. but i will leave it

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 14:11 on Sep 29, 2016

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

going to watch king tez get ejected in his first game back

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

WILL andy give up four touchdowns tonight as well. WILL he drop a crucial conversion pass that hits him in the hands. will he throw interceptions. that one probably. tune in

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

when vontaze is ejected, reminder, i am going to say in a robot voice into a megaphone: "i'm glad the bengal's tossed"

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Ehud posted:

what's a good GDT title

i have a dream

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

man the orange helmets dont look as ok with this uniform as i convinced myself

• Locked thread