Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
which quarterback would you rather have
This poll is closed.
andy daltons 12 18.46%
ryan "the thrill" tannehill 7 10.77%
tom brady is a piece of poo poo 27 41.54%
mike vick 19 29.23%
Total: 65 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Ehud posted:

I am sad about these dead forums dying so I will buy the next 3 people who post an embarrassing pic of Tom Brady an avatar cert
I posted this in the N/V thread:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

C-Euro posted:

Are there codified rules about when you can and can't wear different helmets? I know some throwback unis have throwback helmets to go with them.
I asked this question a while back and it has to do with concussion protocol. Long story short, players will choose helmets they feel will protect them the best for the season. Switching to a different colored helmet for a single game would violate that, whereas keeping the same helmet and just switching out decals obviously doesn't.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
VAWN
TAYZ
BURR
FIKT

*awkward silence*

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgP7cFS5yVs