Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
try the new taco place
Jan 4, 2004

hey mister... can u play drums while I sing and play plastic guitar???
Hey! October is Halloween month, and lots of people like to watch scary movies. There are also a lot of great scary TV shows to watch!! There's a fun movement or gimmick to watch a scary movie every day of October. TV is shorter so this should be even easier!! Or this thread can just be a fun trip down memory lane for old shows, new shows, or other horror shows that don't get any hype or their own threads.

First - stuff actually on TV - The Exorcist airs on FOX Friday nights and is pretty good.
Scream Queens also airs on FOX, but I can't recommend it. It is mostly a slasher in TV season form, but it's weird in all the Ryan Murphy ways.
Speaking of - American Horror Story is on FX on Wednesdays? I don't watch it but I'm sure people do.
Also I don't care about (Fear) The Walking Dead, but one of them might air this month? I have no idea. They're on AMC.
Ash vs. Evil Dead season 2 just started on Starz.
The Rocky Horror Picture Show live thing airs on FOX also in a few weeks.

Netflix stuff - just gonna run a list here -
Scream
(season 2 out today!), Slasher, Stranger Things, Zoo, The X-Files, The Twilight Zone, Alfred Hitchcock Presents, Hemlock Grove

Other old stuff that's hard to get, but I love-
The River, Gareth Marenghi's Darkplace, Hannibal, Harper's Island, all 30 treehouse of horror episodes of The Simpsons

I think I'm going to wait on Exorcist episode 2 until midnight and kick off the month with that! What are you watching? What did I forget?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Ash vs Evil Dead is great and I think they blew their gore budget on the first scene of season 2 alone. Definitely catch up on the first season if you haven't seen it yet.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
What about Grimm?

Hahahaha, I'm just kidding.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Wouldn't call it scary or good. But Aftermath will get a sort of thumbs up. The pilot was great.

try the new taco place
Jan 4, 2004

hey mister... can u play drums while I sing and play plastic guitar???
The Exorcist last night was incredibly good and hosed up. WHOA.

I watched it after midnight, so it's also my October 1st entry.

• Locked thread