Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Psycho Mantits
Oct 6, 2009
*Clarence Boddicker has been beaten, bloodied and dragged to the station by Robert Cop. Defiant, he spits a wad of blood on the front desk.*

"I'd really like my phone call, please."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dignity Van Houten
Jul 28, 2006

abcdefghijk
ELLAMENNO-P

Bobby: Ah, raspberries, Clarence! My leg!
Clarence Boddicker: Leon! Pick him up!
[Murphy, outside, recharges his taser. Inside, the gang members pull Bobby to his feet]
Clarence Boddicker: Can you walk, Bobby?
Bobby: Clarence, no! [The gang members slow down, push Bobby out the doors and he attempts to limp away.]

Dignity Van Houten
Jul 28, 2006

abcdefghijk
ELLAMENNO-P

Joe Cox: Sure. Mind if I… zip this jacket up? It's cold today.

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
*scene where that mutated guy gets run over with a car and explodes into approximately 80 gallons of bloody goo is excised from the movie and a moderately sized bug just hits the windshield instead*

"oh geez, look at that- what a mess"

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Rick Jones: "We practically are a fireworks factory."

Each member of Clarance's gang is armed with 5 bottle rockets taped together for the final confrontation.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
RobertCop: "I can feel them... and I have a picture of them in my wallet."

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog
Dick Jones: "I had to fire Bob Morton because he made a mistake. Now it's time to erase that mistake!"

*An assortment of chrome-painted kitchen appliances glued to an Amusing Duck wanders into the room and continuously bumps into the wall*

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
RobertoCop

Adios, los banditos

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:
PRIME DIRECTIVE 4: DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

I LIKE PETA AND THINK THAT SCIENCE IS EVIL

Monkey Fracas posted:

*scene where that mutated guy gets run over with a car and explodes into approximately 80 gallons of bloody goo is excised from the movie and a moderately sized bug just hits the windshield instead*

"oh geez, look at that- what a mess"

Mutated guy is narrowly missed by car, goes on to get extensive physical rehabilitation and goes on speaking tours as an inspirational speaker.

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
I just start bustin some caps
RobertCop raises his weapon to take out a criminal about to murder an innocent:

"We're sorry - this functionality has been disabled pending future software updates."

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
"D-L-C You next Tuesday, Robertcop"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

ChickenHeart posted:

Dick Jones: "I had to fire Bob Morton because he made a mistake. Now it's time to erase that mistake!"

*An assortment of chrome-painted kitchen appliances glued to an Amusing Duck wanders into the room and continuously bumps into the wall*

I'm dying

• Locked thread