Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
acemastah
Oct 1, 2016

by Smythe
EVER. lets get real. the absolute worst.

for me it's this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AchgTb2fEg4

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
I clicked on this thread. Don't think I'll live this one down

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I murdered an mutilated a guy for wearing a really unconvincing fake beard and spent 15 years in prison.

acemastah
Oct 1, 2016

by Smythe

Nigmaetcetera posted:

I murdered an mutilated a guy for wearing a really unconvincing fake beard and spent 15 years in prison.

thats a horrible reason to kill someone

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
what do we win for worst thing

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
novochrist?

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
i had this really good argument for why we should be better, and went to the temple to get all the merchants and moneylenders outta the church, then they went to the feds and bribed one of my friends to turn me in, then I got executed horribly

it sucked man, let me tell you hoo boy

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

b-minus1 posted:

I clicked on this thread

:agreed:

acemastah
Oct 1, 2016

by Smythe

conformist

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
You are a weirdo reregging retard op, just so you know

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

my bat mitzvah ROCKED posted:

You are a weirdo reregging retard op, just so you know

He does this with like a hundred different forums too.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

I was born

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
A cute girl waved in my direction once, and I waved back. Turned out she was waving at someone behind me and I've relived this nightmare in perpetuity ever since.

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf
Waste my loving time with this poo poo again mark and I'm calling up all my hulkamaniacs to crawl out from the dusty underbelly and smother your unbearably slow-burning 'jokes' in feces made from.the finest sumer sausage and hillshire farms cheeses and mustards, cause I only feed my hulkamaniacs the best you mark-rear end mark bitch, mark

acemastah
Oct 1, 2016

by Smythe

Number 1 Sexy Dad posted:

Waste my loving time with this poo poo again mark and I'm calling up all my hulkamaniacs to crawl out from the dusty underbelly and smother your unbearably slow-burning 'jokes' in feces made from.the finest sumer sausage and hillshire farms cheeses and mustards, cause I only feed my hulkamaniacs the best you mark-rear end mark bitch, mark

you arent even a real hulkamaniac i bet youve never even taken a vitamin before

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Nigmaetcetera posted:

He does this with like a hundred different forums too.

Which ones?

FartbagOhoulihan
Sep 12, 2016

Number 1 Sexy Dad posted:

Reading this post is pretty high up there. OP

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I died.

ghost host
Apr 17, 2010

ain't got no cash
ain't go no style
Eating tortellini out of the garbage (it was on top)

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I paid :10bux:

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Another time, back in college, I bought a Tombstone pizza, and then as I was taking it out of the oven it fell on the floor, completely ruining both the pizza and my grand dinner plans.

Wooded Zacynthus
Mar 15, 2015

My dad died

CannedMacabre
Jul 6, 2007

In space, no one
can hear you fart.
I lurked more. My god, what was I thinking?

katkillad2
Aug 30, 2004

Awake and unreal, off to nowhere

:same:

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
I once had four women treat me like a gift from god.

Food just lost it's taste after that.

Drink doesn't quench my thirst.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

VendaGoat posted:

those are symptoms of diabetes, friend

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

MiracleWhale posted:

those are symptoms of diabetes, friend

Oh thank Christ. That's treatable!

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

VendaGoat posted:

Haha I was toying with boning a chick like that once but then I was like nah. :dukedoge:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I think that one of my first posts on this forum was about my attempted kidnapping, I actually sort of wish I could find it.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Not that it's the absolute worst thing, pretty bad though!

Kosher Pickup Line
Jan 10, 2008

Hair Elf

Kuato posted:

Another time, back in college, I bought a Tombstone pizza, and then as I was taking it out of the oven it fell on the floor, completely ruining both the pizza and my grand dinner plans.

woooow! Tombstone!

loving look at this guy... , TOMBSTONE.

that poo poo is like 4pp ($4 per pizza)

true goons eat Jack's. "Jack's pizza pie! When you're blacked [out], eat a Jack's! "

chernobyl kinsman
Mar 18, 2007

a friend of the friendly atom

Soiled Meat
a woman jumped out into the highway & i watched the pickup in the lane next to me hit her and send her skidding across the asphalt, leaving a 20 ft trail of blood from her ruined skull. i gave CPR to her lifeless corpse until emergency services arrived

FartbagOhoulihan
Sep 12, 2016

chernobyl kinsman posted:

a woman jumped out into the highway & i watched the pickup in the lane next to me hit her and send her skidding across the asphalt, leaving a 20 ft trail of blood from her ruined skull. i gave CPR to her lifeless corpse until emergency services arrived

I used to be in emergency services, is this the worst story that ever happened to you because it's tragically boring?

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
I was the guy who washed genghis khans balls every night after a battle, I saw untold horrors you couldn't imagine

fakedit: like noble maidens not 10 years of age ravished until expiration, it was ghastly

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"
One time I didn't get the World of Warcraft item I wanted until later.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Kuato posted:

Well what was wrong with the floor that you had to discard the pizza?

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

i'm given to understand that floor pizza is a thing

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax

Kuato posted:

I thought goons liked floor pizza?
I've had this happen (not a pizza though). I get so angry. I can't eat it, but it's on the floor looking back at me and laughing at the 30-60 minutes I just spent making a meal.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Haier posted:

I thought goons liked floor pizza?
I've had this happen (not a pizza though). I get so angry. I can't eat it, but it's on the floor looking back at me and laughing at the 30-60 minutes I just spent making a meal.

An hour for a pizza? You gotta makea the saucea, knead the dough, rise the dough. Solid 3 hours. :chef:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
When I was in middle school, I had a crush on a seemingly nice boy. He was somewhat good-looking, and quite a nerd, but I really thought we had a good connection. Anyway, he heard about my crush, and right before the big dance, he came up to me at lunch, at our table, with all of my friends there, and told me that there was no way he would ever take me to the dance, because I was a freak. Prior to that, I had actually done OK in middle school. Anyway, I found out about 10 years later that he was gay. He also tried to send me a message on Facebook like two years ago, but I never read it. I always kind of wonder how things would've been different if he had even just said nothing instead of humiliating me. Maybe I would be more conscientious when I tell men to go gently caress themselves.

• Locked thread