Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Secondary Objective: Commit Fraud - Complete
If the majority of state governments are still held by republicans when the next census is taken, I bet we're going to see some very creative district maps.

Lightning Knight posted:

To use a trite analogy, let's go back and time and ask people in March of 2001 what they think of the possibility of a massive scale multi-location terrorist attack on US soil using airplanes as weapons, that kill thousands of people.

I remember thinking it sounded familiar when it happened.

Concordat fucked around with this message at 10:39 on Oct 1, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Getting 8/8 got me a wrestling gif.

http://imgur.com/a/Pb1de

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

davebo posted:

It's a shame the USA is so large because security through obscurity works. When was the last time someone attacked Tahiti?

The French apparently set off a nuke near them in 1996. Does that count?

efb

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

I fell asleep for 17 hours, did I miss anything interesting in the debates?

• Locked thread