Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
May 11, 2007

Contains Carbon Monoxide
checkmate, libtards

edit: also this comes to mind http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/02/09/more-50-shades-ticket-preorders-have-happened-in-mississippi-than-anywhere-else.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

May 11, 2007

Contains Carbon Monoxide

Does not surprise me in the least. The word "Kane" was trending on twitter EVERY DAY after the VP debate up until the "Friday surprise".

I feel like targeting Kane is the weakest attack ever. Like all things happening right now, it only could possibly appeal to the base.

May 11, 2007

Contains Carbon Monoxide
topical and relevant to my hangover

https://twitter.com/DSzymborski/status/786763721205026816

May 11, 2007

Contains Carbon Monoxide

CommieGIR posted:

And this is why the GOP's threats to hold out on Supreme Court nominee's is likely going to fail before it starts, because regardless of their support/removal of support from Trump, their party is hitched to a spacewreck that is currently burning up on reentry.

I hope Hillary nominates the youngest, most liberal justice ever. gently caress these guys so hard, this is now just childish.

May 11, 2007

Contains Carbon Monoxide

mdemone posted:

Where is Joementum when you really need him.

Had this thought earlier. Did he give up on SA?

edit: or did we give up on him? or did he get a job?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

May 11, 2007

Contains Carbon Monoxide
We are just going to ignore re-runs of car talk? Where else am i going to hear my weekly dose of New England accents? (RIP one guy)

• Locked thread