Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

cant cook creole bream posted:

Most insane conspiracy theory I have heard all year.

The woman who was on stage debating Trump was not even Hillary at all. It was another body double.

I felt sick reading that. It's the stupidest opinion I could possibly imagine. An actress who can convince millions of people to be a well known public figure for several hours while also memorizing countless political facts, keeping her calm around Donnie and baiting him so much, would be by far the most competent person alive.

I absolutely lost all political respect from the person who told me that. Like I can't even argue anything anymore. If he is so far down the hole, nothing I could ever say to him would make the slightest dent into his convictions.

I've read countless political articles and tweets and sometimes even their comment sections. But the stupidest conspiracy came from a personal friend. He's not even an uneducated blue collar worker. We recently got out college degrees.
I kind of hate him now. :smith:

Hey, whatever helps him sleep at night.

Or maybe it is what keeps him up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

What is real? Well let me tell you: Donald Trump is real.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Nessus posted:

People I know have been often vaguely astounded when I explained to them that the US is about one-third non-whites now, compared to Britain's 9% or 10%. Frankly I think a lot of other people forget that too.

Still trying to suppress their votes though.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

lozzle posted:

A decent number of Hispanics are also white so uh let's just say it's complicated.

huh?

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Eugene V. Dabs posted:

Also don't know if they still count people of Arab descent as white, too. So it's hard to really know from census demographics.

Hey, if you're from the middle east

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Endorph posted:

Based on the definitions created by the Office of Management and Budget and the U.S. Census Bureau, the concepts of race and ethnicity are mutually independent, and respondents to the census and other Census Bureau surveys are asked to answer both questions. Hispanicity is independent and thus not the same as race, and constitutes an ethnicity category, as opposed to a racial category, the only one of which that is officially collated by the U.S. Census Bureau. For the Census Bureau, ethnicity distinguishes between those who report ancestral origins in Spain or Hispanic America (Hispanic and Latino Americans), and those who do not (non-Hispanic Americans).[5][6] The U.S. Census Bureau asks each resident to report the "race or races with which they most closely identify."[7]

White Americans are therefore referenced as white Hispanics and non-Hispanic whites, the former consisting of white Americans who report Hispanophone identity (Spanish Hispanic Latin America), and the latter consisting of white Americans who do not report Hispanophone ancestry

As of 2010, 50.5 million or 16.3% of Americans identified as Hispanic or Latino.[1] Of those, 26.7 million, or 53%, also identified as white.

I never really thought about it before. It's fascinating.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Luckyellow posted:

Has Trump fired Conway yet?

Calm down it just became October

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Squidster posted:

An incredible moron on my FB wall:

Help me out goons - I'm sure with Trump's infinite poo poo-spewing spiral that he's probably tweeted about banning/censoring all the precious vidja games. A quick google just finds Brietbart complaining about libs bullying Trump via parody games, and I don't have y'alls deep understanding of Trump history. Is there good exploitable vidja game drama in Trump's past?

What is at least 36 years old? Maybe tell him that the video game and music industry have changed substantially since 2000.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Armani posted:

And the entirety of the ESRB is rendered moot if you have someone over the age of 18 buying the game. I've sold more copies of GTA V to underage kids than adults thanks to the 'older sibling'/'grandma' loophole.

Wow, somebody should be arrested.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

i surprised he didn't mention anything about political correctness in this country

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

GalacticAcid posted:

Obama chuckled. "You mean the Chaos Vagina Bones?"

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Furnaceface posted:

Have you considered a career in law enforcement?

hmm, maybe we should censor video games

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Sensible Thursday posted:

This isn't really on par with the Khan meltdown yet but:
1) It's not over yet and these things seem to snowball
2) There are fewer undecideds left for Trump to win over at this point

Yeah, just get over it already. Give yourself plenty of time before making a fool of yourself at the next debate.

Oh man.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Mel Mudkiper posted:

also lol at losing so much money a computer couldn't enter it correctly

I can just imagine the computer going, "are you suuuure?"

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

iospace posted:

WAIT

HAS ANYONE ASKED PAUL RYAN ABOUT THIS?

I NEED TO KNOW, I NEED TO KNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

paul ryan has died.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

dang, donald really made a mess this time

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

lozzle posted:

Mr. Satan gets a bad rap. He is basically a good guy even if he has a Trump-sized ego.

Mr. Satan would never pull a gun on someone.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

i hope the vp debate goes well today.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

is alex jones voting for hillary now

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Wildeyes posted:

So, uh, is that Wednesday leak that is going to end the Clinton campaign happening now or no? Was that it?

It all comes crashing down on Wednesday.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

i can see a someone loving eric trump.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

yeeesss, please talk poo poo about your VP pick at your rallies

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

HopperUK posted:

All this poo poo about 'Bill Clinton says worse'. Have they actually noticed that the Dem candidate is not Bill Clinton?

It's a Clinton though. IT'S A CLINTON!

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Is it happening now? I;m really tired at the moment!

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

it's going to be weird when donald gets booed at the townhall debate in less than 48 hours

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

i never thought trump was cool. i'm glad stone cold stunned him. stone cold did beat up his wife though.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

poor reince probably already blacked out and has to wake up to this

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

i can't believe bush finally took down trump

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Dirt posted:

https://twitter.com/samsteinhp/status/784615850930237440

poo poo like tonight makes me miss having cable. I'm missing all the fun poo poo.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

awww, bill getting desperate

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

now I want trump to cut a 90s mr. perfect promo

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

im gay posted:

Isn't it a town hall debate on specific topics? Surely they won't change up the questions too much.

It's going to be brought up

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

I would love to see Trump just talk poo poo at the GOP at the debates tonight.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

do you think trump will mention hillary's pussy

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

hillary is going to cheat yet again and the media is going to allow it. what else to do?

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Crazy Ted posted:

https://twitter.com/TheRickWilson/status/785264998385934336

I am ready. I am so ready. I have never been more ready for anything ever.

God, give me the entertainment I so desperately need.

Get in!

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

smart.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

ImpAtom posted:

You know, a thing nobody mentions but was the most bizarre moment of the night to me:

Trump's weird... loving... like "Why didn't you do the role of a president as Senator, Hillary Clinton?!" thing. Where he kept insisting that if she was an 'effective senator' should would have... taken over the country?

Didn't she reply with something along the lines of "uh, have you read the constitution, donald?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Amergin posted:

This is why Dems will never get the Trump vote. No empathy for their anger, no ability to hear Trump's meaning because they get lost in Trump's rhetoric.

seems like real bad news for Dems.

• Locked thread