Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Broshevik
Mar 25, 2011

No Pain

Teriyaki Koinku posted:

Pardon my ignorance, but who is Bannon and why does he/she matter?

It's hard keeping up with this thread at all; go to bed, and tomorrow morning there's 2k new posts. :psyduck:

Trump campaign CEO and executive chairman of breitbart

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Broshevik
Mar 25, 2011

No Pain
So did I miss it or did anyone watch that O'Keefe video?

Broshevik
Mar 25, 2011

No Pain
What the gently caress did I just watch

Broshevik
Mar 25, 2011

No Pain

Tom Guycot posted:

just for you

That's seriously fantastic.

Broshevik
Mar 25, 2011

No Pain
I just don't understand how someone could watch that debate and go "hmm yes, Trump definitely won that".

Broshevik
Mar 25, 2011

No Pain

2spooky4me posted:

So I'm not an operative by any stretch of the imagination, but I've worked a few elections. I cannot believe some of the basic errors Trump made tonight. I was literally expecting the words to come out of his mouth but then he made a 180 into crazy town.

Instance 1: When he was talking about giving the foundation money back to Saudi Arabia and he started talking about Haiti. I half expected him to suggest she give the money to Haiti. It would have been a good sound bite and it is something that would be impossible to do -- that money is already spent and she knows it. But nope, he went off on some tangent about how they hate her there.

Instance 2: Syrian refugees. When he said "some, no most-" I was expecting his next words to be 'are good decent people who need help' but nope gotta pivot to they're all ISIS agents. :psyduck:

Instance 3: Jesus, Donald, just say you'll support the outcome of the election you wink to your base afterwards, you could have even added 'because I'll win'. This is going to dominate the news cycle and it's all your fault.

I mean I'm not surprised because the man is an idiot, but how is he so bad at this?!

Having literally no political experience or decorum will do that to ya.

Broshevik
Mar 25, 2011

No Pain

Just beautiful.

Broshevik
Mar 25, 2011

No Pain

Tom Guycot posted:

Tried to animate it and incorporate both.

Yesss, this is the good poo poo right here

Broshevik
Mar 25, 2011

No Pain

Tiny Brontosaurus posted:

Marvel universe prison cells never have toilets and that seems like a human rights violation

Maybe mutants/aliens/supernatural wizards don't need toilets

Broshevik
Mar 25, 2011

No Pain
Might have missed this but Jan Brewer is apparently just as awful as ever.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/jan-brewer-hispanics_us_580b828ee4b02444efa3bd2f

Broshevik
Mar 25, 2011

No Pain

This election is a loving trip.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Broshevik
Mar 25, 2011

No Pain

Mixodorian posted:

She never said that.

Hillary is terrible and, based on what John Podesta said to the UAE ambassador to the US just 3 days ago, wants to kill Iranians.

Trump is worse, therefore the best option is for Hillary to win but relentlessly rally public pressure for her to not do evil things.

You don't need to reflexively defend her, or try to assassinate the character of Jill Stein.

https://np.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/5a2d2l/title_jill_stein_answers_your_questions/d9d867l/

She dances the poo poo around it but yeah, "let's follow the science where it takes us".

• Locked thread