Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ravenfood
Nov 4, 2011

berserker posted:

This thread title is garbage, we were promised Prester Jane vindication
November will be her true vindication.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ravenfood
Nov 4, 2011

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Vagina Bones and The Temple of Doom
The vagenda of manocide is real! I won't stand for this erasure of white men in our society.

Ravenfood
Nov 4, 2011

lozzle posted:

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for male children.

It'll be hard to stand without vagina bones, but I'll try. Rascal brigades only go so far we'll need some brave souls to secure the second floors.

Ravenfood
Nov 4, 2011

Nenonen posted:

America is going to lose its independence in 2017? To what? Is it going to be divvied by England, Spain, France and Russia again?
Clinton. She's unAmerican, you see, as are Obama's People, the Muslims, Jews, and Atheists, and Susie who wouldn't go out with me in 3rd grade THAT BITCH.

Ravenfood
Nov 4, 2011

smug n stuff posted:

Man, guys, Hillary's gonna be a really good president, huh?

Yup!

Ravenfood
Nov 4, 2011
Oh my god it's such a slaughter

Ravenfood
Nov 4, 2011

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

Wallace is doing a decent job with the moderation I feel. Some hiccups here and there, but these two are a bit difficult to manage

You miss the part where he described Trump's plan as "fewer taxes and regulations" and hers much less favorably?

Ravenfood
Nov 4, 2011
I am so loving excited to vote for Hillary Clinton.

Ravenfood
Nov 4, 2011

Alec Bald Snatch posted:

actually republicans use mail-in absentee voting more than anyone else
Some states differentiate absentee and early ballots. Requiring people to apply to vote absentee or to have a "valid" reason to vote absentee could restrict it pretty heavily. PA, for instance, has about half of its reasons that you can be eligible to vote absentee related to the military. There is nothing there about being unable to vote because I will be at work for the entire duration of the polls opening and do not have time to leave work to vote during it. Some of my coworkers are trying to apply absentee, I just requested the day off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ravenfood
Nov 4, 2011

WampaLord posted:

And here's where the AMA laughs at you and continues keeping doctors artificially scarce because gently caress you, that's why, also Porsche's are expensive.

Good thing the ANA is heavily pushing NP practice rights, then. If only they'd crack down on lovely online FNP programs, we'd be in a better place.

• Locked thread