Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

What bullshit. Are they still trying to decide between Hillary and Johnson or what?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Holey moley

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

GalacticAcid posted:

Link here. I'm loving dying imagining him reading that and treating his presidential run as a stepping stone to entry into the Social Register.

You joke, but one of the reasons Vince McMahon (the real one) wanted to get his wife elected Senator was because, while they're a big name among Connectitut's social elite, Senator is a lot more prestigious and dignified than wrestling guy.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Typical of the mainstream liberal media to release this information on a saturday night so everyone misses it.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

freckle posted:

I bet Julian's new hotel is gonna be sweet.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Can Donald Trump be a candidate every year?

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Covok posted:

This is the craziest month in politics.

I'm surprised that a reporter claiming Trump called her a oval office hasn't gotten more attention.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

No 'Grab Them By The Pussy'. 9/10

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

so the rats are abandoning ship

Paul Ryan is gonna need a welfare check

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

Drudge Report must love this

HURRICANE MATTHEW STRONGER THAN PREDICTED; END OF WORLD IS NIGH; ALL OTHER NEWS UNIMPORTANT

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Has the Pence 2016 movement begun yet? Because you know it's coming.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Endorph posted:

Clinton dropped some stuff, that led to increased attention, which led to people digging through their backlogs about a man that has been in the public eye for 40 years. Take these tapes. They were found because the guy was reminded about them because of all the Miss Universe stuff.

People were wondering what politics would look like in the future where every candidate's online history is scrutinized. That's Trump, only instead of message board posts, it's videotape.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

PT6A posted:

Calling it now: n-word.

neoliberal?

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Gawker, release the Trump sex tape

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

God drat.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Does anyone have the Trump Water/Immortan Joe gif handy?

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

quote:

A spokesman for the state police told local news media that “at least 10” applications were confirmed to be fraudulent.

Varoga estimates that 45,000 people, most of them African Americans, might not be able to vote on Nov. 8 because their applications were seized during the raid.

Hm, yes, that doesn't seem disproportionate at all.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

quote:

At the rally, the excuse a woman chooses for Trump’s conduct toward women has a lot to do with her age: older women, who say they’ve been surrounded by that sort of behavior all their lives, think of it as par for the course, even desirable. Victoria, the woman who’d made the “Adorable Deplorable” shirts, tells me, “Women love that. I’m not talking about assault here, but getting grabbed at, it’s a way of saying you’re still cute — I’d like it, and I’m 65! Wouldn’t you like it?” Younger women think of it as classic dad behavior: Maybe it’s bad, but it’s not meant that way. Or they say that they’d never thought of the power dynamics that keep women silent after instances of abuse. As one woman asks me, “Trump’s so rich. If he did that to you, wouldn’t you just sue him and get that money?”

What can I do to make these women woke

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

WhiskeyJuvenile posted:

obv firebombing empty gop campaign offices, namaste

do they have to be empty

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Thaddius the Large posted:

$50 says they're made in China

Edit oh hey it says right loving there they're made in the USA, leaving this here to show off how dumb I am

Trump used to sell suits and ties advertised as Made in the USA, but made in China and Mexico.

RealityWarCriminal fucked around with this message at 03:50 on Oct 17, 2016

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Was there a big donation drive for the lady who carved the backwards B on her face? I'm guessing not.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Gyges posted:

Who advocated for political violence?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEQOvyGbBtY

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

I hope you all feel terrible for arzying for all those months.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

BROCK LESBIAN posted:

No but really where ARE breasts?

Just wait until she asks you to touch her clitoris.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Lord Hydronium posted:

How Hillary's Inauguration Shows A Way For Bernie To Win

Bernie as designated survivor

• Locked thread