Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Harton
Jun 13, 2001

I cast my vote for Hillary today in Indiana. This was my first early voting experience and it was pretty awesome. I fully recommend it if you don't already do it.

Who knows, we may get lucky. I don't think so though, based off work conversations and trump signs in yards. I think Indiana is going to stay a healthy red this year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Theris posted:

Based on the yard signs in my corner of Indiana, Gary Johnson is going to win in a landslide.

Yard signs are meaningless.

Yeah they may be meaningless but they sure piss me the gently caress off. One benefit is that it's like hanging a giant "stupid rear end in a top hat" banner on your house.

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

That makes me physically ill. I feel bad for anybody who has to drive past that on the way to work every day.

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Harik posted:

This is the stupidest thing. Yes, a no-fly zone would be a good thing. Yes, she should propose it as a way to try to stabilize Syria. Yes, Putin will say 'gently caress off' and continue to be a comicbook villain. The fact that this is what will happen doesn't mean it isn't a good idea and shouldn't be attempted.

Russia will never "violate" it because they'll veto it on the security council.

Seriously this a million times, I have to yell this daily at idiots.

• Locked thread