Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

wAstIng 10 bUcks ON an aVaTar iS StUpid

chumbler posted:

And that's one of the reasons she should be president. Also if her storied dry sense of humor is to be believed, I am ready for how she's going to deal with the rampant obstructionism she's going to receive.

The only reason why she should be president is because she's running against Trump, who's clinically insane. I can't believe anyone can genuinely admire or respect her in any way whatsoever.

Edit. Are we hosed already? Do you guys feel HRC will lose now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

don't forget that she had the gall to represent wall street's interests as a senator of new york and then took money from them for speaking fees

Which she refused to release. Even Senator Warren sees her as being in the pocket of wall street.
This is the turd sandwich we gotta eat basically, but it's a scummy candidate.

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

SimonCat posted:

So awesome she wants to declare a no-fly zone over Syria, with no plan on what to do when the Russians violate it.

I thought people would be more nuanced, but they're willing to ignore anything.
The same Obama fanboys that seem to not care about the war crimes of his administration.

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

Islam is the Lite Rock FM posted:

There's things (wall Street cash) that I do not like about Clinton but that doesn't mean I do not think she won't be a decent president.

What about her ties to foreign dictators? Her support for the war crimes of the Obama administration? Her support for Israel?

I think she's better than Trump, but so are Stein, Johnson and my grandmother, who has been dead for 6 years. It's just that Clinton can win.

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

Obama also refused to prosecute any of the war criminals. Really, gently caress that guy.
Your standards are very low. Perhaps if you demanded better people instead of applauding a war criminal for admitting someone else was war criminal, you'd get better politicians.

Guy Goodbody posted:

I ain't ignoring poo poo, Clinton's pro-war with Russia position is a reason that I voted for her

Some people just want to see the world burn.

Speaking of that, I think it's scary how many Trump supporters like Putin. I mean... Sure, he's authoritarian, and they like that, but do they not know that he isn't exactly a free market guy?

Of course they don't...

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

Harik posted:

Expanding for the new page - basically the most we can do now that Russia has their dick firmly lodged in Assad is pressure and shame them. For the same reason exactly jack and poo poo could be done to prevent them from annexing crimea. The actual problem here is more fundamental: What the gently caress do you do when a nuclear power starts getting expansionist?

You cannot shame Vladimir.

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

Y'all really weird

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

Islam is the Lite Rock FM posted:

Yeah sure sets a great precedent spending your first 100 days going after the previous administration.

He had 8 years after that. It turns out the statute of limitations on war crimes isn't 100 days.

• Locked thread