Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

bloodychill posted:

Conclusive evidence that Pokemon are real and running for president:

T is real 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

chumbler posted:

I think the choice for November is 'But the future refused to change.'

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

Chomp8645 posted:

Remember Remember The Games of November.

Its a good thing they never made a V for Vendetta game. It'd just end up like the Watchmen game or other movie to games that shouldn't have existed.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

I didn't know there was a Watchmen game until now and I choose to believe that you're making it up, and it doesn't exist.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

Bicyclops posted:

I didn't know there was a Watchmen game until now and I choose to believe that you're making it up, and it doesn't exist.

Its reaaaal bad

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Is there even such a thing as a thanksgiving game?

There has to be something, yeah?

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Zaphod42 posted:

Its a good thing they never made a V for Vendetta game. It'd just end up like the Watchmen game or other movie to games that shouldn't have existed.

I read that as Watch_Dogs at first, which will no doubt eventually be a movie.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

chumbler posted:

I read that as Watch_Dogs at first, which will no doubt eventually be a movie.

It'd pretty much just be 90s classic Hackers, which is one of my favorite so-bad-its-great movies.

I'd guess you'd have to add in some guns, for no reason. (Watch_Dogs really shouldn't have guns either)

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

FirstAidKite posted:

I'm pretty sure there was a game of that movie that was chicken run but turkeys

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
I now have a 360 sitting on my shelf next to my PS3 and 4. I found one for 60 bucks and that is an absolute steal (the downside is that it's got a pretty small hdd but who cares).

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

What games are you going to play on it

I always wanted to try forza

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
My first order is to play the Gears of War games since I've always wanted to, and I want to play them before I eventually do 4. I am excited to play the cover shooter.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

CJacobs posted:

My first order is to play the Gears of War games since I've always wanted to, and I want to play them before I eventually do 4. I am excited to play the cover shooter.

That's not gonna last too long :cheeky:

They're pretty decent fun co-op so I'd advise you do it that way. Solo will probably get dull if you actually play all of them. Lots of brown and chest-high walls.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
I'm probably not gonna play them all in a row, but I have heard that they're all pretty much the same game but with a different story each time. I don't really know what other 360 exclusives there are since I didn't have one for very long before it red-ringed, and this was many many years ago.

edit: Haha oh yeah, my xbox 360 username is inexplicably MisledYapper53 thanks to GFWL.

CJacobs fucked around with this message at 22:54 on Oct 31, 2016

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

FirstAidKite posted:

not explicitly about the holiday but there's harvest moon and the like I guess

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

FirstAidKite posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYuawSWLdlg

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

FirstAidKite posted:

the first levels of south park 64 are against turkeys

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Games Chat: i am thankful for games

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Thanksgiving Game Idea:

Load up Civilization 5, Duel size map, America and Iroquois only.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Fry old buddy, it's me, Bender!
Oven Wrangler
I always associate Thanksgiving with Zelda games since a bunch of them released in the fall. Turkey and the triforce go hand in hand to me.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

FirstAidKite posted:

LoZOoT was real good on thanksgiving one year

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Everyone who still wants into my XCOM2 roster, please be sure to post (and repost if you already have!) in the November thread. I'm probably going to be tanking on WoW tonight.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

We are almost into November. Some of you are probably already into November. We are into the month of Final Fantasy XV.

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

I said come in! posted:

We are almost into November. Some of you are probably already into November. We are into the month of Final Fantasy XV.

I'll believe it on launch day

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Canadian thanksgiving was earlier this month. Naming the next thread after thanksgiving is gravely unjust. Why are you trying to alienate me? :(

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

Congratulations The One Concern!!!

You're addicted to Ivory!!

and...oh my...could you please...
oh my...

Grimey Drawer
For Halloween I played through a not very good horror game and kind of want to maybe jump into another one to make up for it. Would I be better off playing Knock Knock or Layers of Fear?

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

Lizard Wizard posted:

Everyone who still wants into my XCOM2 roster, please be sure to post (and repost if you already have!) in the November thread. I'm probably going to be tanking on WoW tonight.

I'd be game! Make me a lady, please and thank you!

For Halloween I'm playing the Last Door and being thoroughly creeped out. It's like reading a Lovecraft tale, though far less wordy.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Bicyclops posted:

It is a beat-em-up based on the one piece of expanded universe stuff written by Alan Moore, some role-playing thing. You can be Rorschach or Nite Owl and you fight Moloch in the 70's and I think for some reason it is two separate games? I refuse to support the slow murder of the Watchmen concept so I haven't played it.

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

Goodbye month of Castlevania, until next year.

I forgot about the cell phone game until now, poo poo.

Snak
Oct 10, 2005

I myself will carry you to the Gates of Valhalla...
You will ride eternal,
shiny and chrome.
Grimey Drawer

Lizard Wizard posted:

Sweet jesus, I wonder what the McDonald's clientele will be like today.

I work at McDonald's, you see.

You have my sympathy. I have spent about eight years of my life working at McDonalds. Never again. Death first.

Edit: also, it will be hungover people. Wait, you mean tonight? It will be drunk people.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Snak posted:

You have my sympathy. I have spent about eight years of my life working at McDonalds. Never again. Death first.

Eh, I mostly work drive-thru which is the cushiest gig in the place. It's fine.

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

it is both a monkey and a boombox
I'm glad my service industry jobs almost all involved delivering food. Lots of sitting in your car listening to music, very little interacting with customers.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

FirstAidKite posted:

Well most shooters essentially involve genocide so they're at least tangentally related

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Fry old buddy, it's me, Bender!
Oven Wrangler
Also one of the highest risks of being robbed or killed on the job!

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

We had to wait a while but Respawn finally gave us Shogo 2

Love Stole the Day
Nov 4, 2012
Please give me free quality professional advice so I can be a baby about it and insult you
http://i.imgur.com/64F4vRP.gifv

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!
:eyepop: :shittypop: :eyepop:

Jarogue
Nov 3, 2012

FirstAidKite posted:

There is the one level in South Park for PS1 and some Turkey shoot games I remember been on PC in the 90's

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

This was the best Simpson episode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos

loving helll.... :golfclap:

• Locked thread