Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

FirstAidKite posted:

I thought civ 6 was already out

I could have sworn I remembered it coming out and people being disappointed because it wasn't like post-dlc civ 5

Maybe you're thinking about Beyond Earth, which did suck?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

I started playing Yakuza 4 Saturday, the first one I've played. It's very good, but I don't think I like the hostess stuff and I'll be skipping it. Everything else is fun + Cool/good.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

Did the new Paper Mario end up being good?

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

Divine Blob posted:

Thoughts on Endless Legend?

It's really good and between it and EU4 I'm not seeing a real good reason to buy Civ VI, even though they're of course not the same games. Expansions aren't necessary but they're good.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

Unfunny Poster posted:

How is everyone's video gaming this fine October?

It's great, I got back into WoW with Legion cause I make cool decisions and am currently playing Yakuza 4 and Rock Band 3 customs. Work slowed down so I have a ton of free time, too.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

I can't handle the anticipation :negative:.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

Jay Rust posted:

I know nothing about Red Dead Redemption, was it actually all that popular?

And if it was so popular, why wasn't it released on PC?? :smuggo:

It's loving fantastic and pretty drat popular. The code's evidently a complete mess tho, so no PC port. With the newest image it's definitely a sequel, though it'd be nice to have a PS4 port of RDR so that I can retire my 360 version.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

If the new Zelda is better on the Switch I'll buy one day one.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

chumbler posted:

I welcome the coming hops shortage so that maybe the beer aisles at stores will stop being 3/4 IPAs. Good lord that fad of horrible beers needs to die.

I like IPAs a whole lot but the amount of love some people have for them is insane.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

I'm super surprised, but Battlefield 1 is loving great. The UI has some issues, and the party system leaves a bunch to be desired, but the core gameplay is real fun and not THAT buggy. It's the least :dice: game in a while I think. I'll probably pick up Civ VI next month sometime, but I'm not sure with Dishonored 2 and Pokemans coming out.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

Jay Rust posted:

How about we talk about our personal GotM, one week before October ends

Civ VI for me, I like it lots

Battlefield 1 surprisingly, I'm absolutely loving the game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

I bought the season pass but I'mma wait for it all to be out first.

• Locked thread