Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Is the MGSV GOTY just a bunch of lovely cosmetic and item DLC like most GOTYs are now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

oddium posted:

from what i understand the lead guy who turned civ v from bad to good through expansions is behind civ vi. and the city building is more complex ??
It wasn't really "bad to good" as much as "at least understood the problems." The fundamental issues weren't fixable. There's some really good interviews and stuff with him about why the hex system didn't work.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

CJacobs posted:

It's the best way to play a Borderlands game
They aren't skippable.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

CJacobs posted:

Hell yeah they are. If you delete the voice file pack from the game directory it just skips all the dialogue seamlessly. I was actually pretty surprised that the game runs completely without issue that way, I thought it'd break horribly but it didn't.
Woah, that's amazing. Does it work in BL2?

• Locked thread