Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Happy NX reveal month! Hopefully! M..maybe?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

CJacobs posted:

miyamoto i love you man but i refuse to buy that mario is supposed to be 24 years old. Death of the author and all that but come on the guy's gotta be at least pushin 35 with a mustache like that

Now, do something cool and make Peach in her mid 30s, Miyamoto.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Help Im Alive posted:

What's the best board game to play in a room, alone

Eldritch Horror.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

oddium posted:

ubisoft looked at it and said they loved it but they also maybe wanted nintendo to buy them so

I think Ubisoft just really loves Nintendo.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Monkey Fracas posted:

Happy Maybe We Find Out What the NX Is Day everyone

I think we'll get a name, BotW footage on the NX, a release date, and a date for a future full Direct dedicated to the NX.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Lurdiak posted:

If they love them so much why did they shaft them so hard on that one Rayman game.

They're still a company.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

bloodychill posted:

The NX thread was really fun when people didn't get deadly serious about video game system we didn't know anything about and made jokes. Now we know it's indeed a system that plays video games and the thread is a disaster on par with the old Dota and COD threads. We can't have anything nice.

Give it time, it will mellow out

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Quest For Glory II posted:

Miyamoto was right

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Healbot posted:

Evolve was bad in theory and worse in execution, it's no wonder no one gave it a second chance.

I think asymmetric combat with tech'd out hunters vs giant monsters is a great concept, but you can't make running and hiding core gameplay.

Man, Evolve and No Man's Sky should be the last examples the gaming community should ever need to avoid preorders and DLC heavy games, and yet...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Kirby Superscare! posted:

After a delightful business trip to Italy I am back and ready to game the heck out of video gaming!

Sounds rad as f.

• Locked thread