Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Araxxor
Oct 20, 2012

My disdain for you all knows no bounds.

Lurdiak posted:

Not at all. All they did was add a button that lets you fast forward dialogue. But the game still constantly stops dead in its tracks to explain mechanics, recap plot, restate what your current goal is, etc. I really don't understand why they do this. The original Mario and Luigi game did just fine by having Mario point at something and Luigi say "Oh yeah!" and then they were off.

Most of the battle mechanics got a really brief explanation and the game basically told you to check out the battle guide if you wanted more details. So they ironed that out at least.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Araxxor
Oct 20, 2012

Lizard Wizard posted:

Also is Dragon Quest 7 on 3DS any good

It's very big and a very slow burn. I like it, but some others don't for those very reasons.

Araxxor
Oct 20, 2012

Accordion Man posted:

But Bowser has like ten biological kids, he's got be in his thirties at the very least.

It's one now.

Araxxor
Oct 20, 2012

Phantasium posted:

I don't think it's a surprise here, but it needed a ten page discussion in the now godawful Switch thread.

People were actually surprised when it turned out to be a complete mockup? :psyduck:

Araxxor
Oct 20, 2012

Grapplejack posted:

I feel bad for those people, because Raichu is loving neglected like crazy. Raichu never gets anything cool...

Sun and Moon are giving it a new toy to play with if that counts for something.

• Locked thread