Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Adam Bowen
Jan 6, 2003

This post probably contains a Rickroll link!

Rexroom posted:

Does anyone have $400 to spare?

I'm assuming you'll also need whatever the price of the ps4 ultra neo edition is if you want to maintain a high enough framerate to not vomit every time you use the PSVR

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Adam Bowen
Jan 6, 2003

Lurdiak posted:

I made a big care comment on the video about how Mike's wrong about the diversity thing from top to bottom and I fully expect to be called a kukk ess jay double you by the great fandom of RLM.

Why did you do that?

Adam Bowen
Jan 6, 2003

Phantasium posted:

Literally the only times I hear it brought up is to complain about it but I won't begrudge people if they were just excited, I just think it's weird to keep a grudge going against a game because it made money in a silly way and it's annoying to hear. It's free for discussion regardless of how I feel about it, though so whatever.

There are people here who spent a solid portion of the last 5 years complaining about Starbound in a similar fashion even though that game only cost $15.

Adam Bowen
Jan 6, 2003

In Training posted:

No problem. I was being mildly facetious but really it's just a matter of ease of use + liking a lot of the console exclusives. Every time I get a new game on PC there's that song and dance of twiddling with settings, getting my controller working, sometimes having to map inputs again etc. On PS4/WiiU you put the disc in or download the game and press Go. That's like 95% of it, also, I just grew up with console games so I just am used to them more. Graphical fidelity also doesn't matter to me when deciding where to play a game, unless it's actually negatively affecting how a game plays on the console version, which doesn't really happen too often. Hopefully that gives a little better insight!

What in the gently caress games are you playing? None of that is ever necessary unless you're playing some tiny unpublished indie game.

Adam Bowen
Jan 6, 2003

Get a divorce, if your wife is trying to get you to play kingdom hearts she hates you already

• Locked thread