Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Fry old buddy, it's me, Bender!
Oven Wrangler
I would hire a personal assistant and a personal PR firm to handle all of my tweeting on my official account and spam whatever gross poo poo I want under an anonymous name.

And a room filled with candy because I love candy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler

Stexils posted:

KIDS THESE DAYS :argh:

Unironically this.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
I wish I was like rich and poo poo so I could have a weekly DnD game, but alas I am a poor and I have no friends/time so I just read the 2nd and 3rd edition rule books. They make good toilet/bed time reading.

I also got a whole poo poo load of Pathfinder core books and mods from a humble bundle earlier this year, I should break those open one day.

e: Even though I haven't played in 15 years I still think up campaign ideas all of the time. If I ever have kids I will probably force them to play like a bad parent.

ONE YEAR LATER fucked around with this message at 06:22 on Oct 7, 2016

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
Green Acres Zone.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler

Lizard Wizard posted:

Hello, does anyone have Color Splash and is it good

A bunch of people have said it's good. Personally, I am just about to dig in but from the little I have played it is really pretty. Also set the controls to advanced.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler

Lizard Wizard posted:

How dare you question me on my birthday

Happy birthday.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler

Prop Wash posted:

This forum is poo poo because there's a mandatory waiting period for the idiots to clear out of new threads

Be the change that you want to see in the world! Belive it!

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
I like getting really into a game's story, be it complicated or as simple as "It's dangerous to go alone. Take this." This is probably why I don't really like puzzle games, arena games, or multiplayer in general. Welp, that's my story thanks for reading!

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler

Lurdiak posted:

Like every game on newgrounds, and a significant portion of no-budget indie titles on Steam.

Are you being sarcastic, I can't tell.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler

oddium posted:

sean murray was hacked?? more like sean murray IS hack!! please fund my patreon

Link???

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler

Zaphod42 posted:

Last page dude.

I was looking for a link to the paetron!

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
I know the general conversation has moved on but I am playing Color Splash and not only is it very fun but the music is great and the art style is outstanding. I want a soundtrack so bad.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
I always associate Thanksgiving with Zelda games since a bunch of them released in the fall. Turkey and the triforce go hand in hand to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
Also one of the highest risks of being robbed or killed on the job!

• Locked thread