Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

i am going to get paper mario, and the stellaris dlc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

from what i understand the lead guy who turned civ v from bad to good through expansions is behind civ vi. and the city building is more complex ??

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

dark magic never does 👼

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

when i roll up teen wolfin' on the ambulance top

this weekend's weekly rules. eyes with guitar and crown of love. strong spirit, trigger fingers, long arms, hammerhead. i would have liked bloodlust in there but second stomach definitely did work

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

Nag Reflex posted:

Has anyone edited that gif to place the straw slightly to the left yet?

then it wouldn't be on his mouth ??

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

Control Volume posted:

Now, I generally don't say this, but this game's only selling point is the character (more specifically; the ability to mod the character.) There is no other reason to buy this game. The character is so hypersexualized they were trying to make up for the lack of actual game they had. Don't get me wrong, I love playing lewd/sexy/nude characters in games and generally mod games like skyrim for this because it's fun. But that only works when you have the gameplay to back it up. This game does not. If you want to run around a Portal 2 facility in third person staring at the ♥♥♥ of a naked girl, then buy the game. You will not get any other kind of enjoyment out of this.

when are you going to finish the rollercoaster tycoon lp

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

tap my mountain posted:

I started a saint practice run on Dead Rising, where I'm trying to save every survivor without using a guide, and I've been having trouble saving the Japanese tourists since I kept trying to drag them through the north plaza at night. This run I had successfully paced it well and made it back to paradise plaza with them intact, then I accidentally headshot Shinji with the buster and killed him instantly :doh:

I swear Shinji, I'll save you next time 😞

good luck. i believe in you. also remember to use the target + "follow me c'mon" to set waypoints

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

no

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

is it worth getting and is it worth playing are two different questions. don't spend money on it

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

because the cutscenes in quantum break are full-length live-action television episodes

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

maybe it's because my first mario was 64 but the koopa kids just are not appealing in any way. bowju is super cute though, top tier mario character

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

tap my mountain posted:

I continued my practice run on Dead Rising last night. I knew Isabela was still difficult with the MegaMan buster, but Kent of all people almost killed me by juggling me with his stupid kick.

Everything about that guy sucks.

did you have to look up what he wants for a picture because i don't think the game actually tells you until the last encounter and it's rude

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

tap my mountain posted:

How could I forget the mandatory creepshot?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTiybIWXd-I&t=139s

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

when the phantom menace 3d came out i watched it with the red letter media audio they made and good gosh i wish i didn't

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

the point of watching the video isn't to learn why it's bad, it's that mike is a funny guy divorced from the really garbage plinkett stuff and his other trashboy jokes

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

Lizard Wizard posted:

can someone recommend a ps2-to-usb adapter that works so i can play all video games with my sweet hosed up ninja controller (see previous thread)?

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

Quest For Glory II posted:

i have a nephew whose first and middle names are Maverick Hunter

maverick hunter maverick hunter lastname sounds cumbersome

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

star wars, is very good

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

most of tng and ds9 are good too

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

that's the opposite of the truth, or Mirror World, as we say in star trek

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

spelunky is kind of like that without the first part

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

steam recommends me a lot lot lot of randomly generated roguelikes because spelunky and nuclear throne are two of my favorite games and let me tell you. all the recommendations are trash

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

niddhog 2's art style looks godawful

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

i bought rogue legacy and enter the gungeon and that was enough

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

dredmor rules but only on going rogue permadeath

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

CrashCat posted:

but oddium said they like Spelunky and Nuclear Throne :psyduck:

whatever I'm sure it was just exaggeration for emphasis or because the vast majority of forgettable roguelike poo poo is so forgettable they couldn't even name one that wasn't at least okay

to me, if a game is bad, i don't like it 👼

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

i don't like overwatch and that's a good game

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

as someone who's played her fair share of nuclear throne and is very good at it, gungeon is slow and methodical to me. i never feel like i'm going to die in the next five seconds if i can't read the situation and make a plan extremely quickly like when i spawn in 5-1+ L1 and three rad dogs are staring me down. gungeon just isn't about how well the player can do. also i hate the designs and the weapons

people who don't do well in spelunky often don't kill shopkeepers

always kill shopkeepers

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

he deleted the tweet that said nuclear throne was bad but i saw it :mad:

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

hey fau put embed this in the css or whatever. make it play in games

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u_76yAC5cc

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

toady makes like 6000 a month in donations anyway

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

Help Im Alive posted:

I like the original DS version better

i like the ashley from that better but swing is king

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

Looper posted:

use the ds version but make it speed up occasionally for secret satanic messages from beyond

play it normally and she casts a witch's spell. not demonic enough for you ??

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

why don't you go patrol for some eight-year-olds' twitters and report back

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

happy october i made a thing

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

In Training posted:

What's the scariest ruler to play in CKII for October

i got eu4 instead of ck2 did i make a mistake

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

i keep trying to play eu4 but then i go back to stellaris

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

i am going to play nuclear throne and stellaris and probably eu4 soon. and color splash later

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

i like it a lot but i cranked up the ethics divergence to happen once a month instead of yearly and removed the "divide by ten" part from the divergence percentage chance so everyone's constantly forming splinter empires and declaring war

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

basically i just conquer all races and purge the ugly ones and let the pretty ones be scientists and generals in my beautiful utopia

e: also i play hyperlanes only which is the only true way to play

e2: when you and another large empire team up to crush a third large empire, and then a weak empire grinds themselves down to get the scraps and you conquer them too 😘👌

oddium fucked around with this message at 04:17 on Oct 5, 2016

• Locked thread