Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF
WHY ARE YOU STILL SMILING

Even superheroes dress up. Get into the Halloween spirit, motherfuckers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Senior Woodchuck
Aug 29, 2006

When you're lost out there and you're all alone, a light is waiting to carry you home

joehonkie
Jan 12, 2006

I'm a member of STARS.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer
There's nothing superheroes love like being other superheroes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGSfw6NFrhw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4RMQoibrto

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0g4-QKJd8c

Batman loves dressing up so much he does it in layers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayofh6bKixA&t=74s

TwoPair fucked around with this message at 18:02 on Oct 1, 2016

joehonkie
Jan 12, 2006

I'm a member of STARS.
Man, I wish I had watched more of the Brave and the Bold before it got pulled from Netflix or whomever had it.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Kate being Hawkeye for Halloween will never not make me giggle.

joehonkie
Jan 12, 2006

I'm a member of STARS.

Rhyno posted:

Kate being Hawkeye for Halloween will never not make me giggle.

It's pretty much the best thing from what is already one of the best comics.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Can't have that without posting her reaction to finding out that's Deadpool's actual face.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
I got 19 comics this week and Josie and the Pussycats was my favorite one. What has gotten into the water at Archie Comics lately?

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

joehonkie posted:

Man, I wish I had watched more of the Brave and the Bold before it got pulled from Netflix or whomever had it.

It was the best DC cartoon.

joehonkie
Jan 12, 2006

I'm a member of STARS.

Lurdiak posted:

It was the best DC cartoon.

They handled Silver Age goofiness so well. I was all mapped out to watch it with my son and it vanished into the ether. The old Spider Man cartoon pulled the same act.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

Skwirl posted:

Can't have that without posting her reaction to finding out that's Deadpool's actual face.

One of my all time favorite panels

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

"Do you want to talk to a spider, Peter?"

CapnAndy posted:

I got 19 comics this week and Josie and the Pussycats was my favorite one. What has gotten into the water at Archie Comics lately?

Talent.

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

Comics are good and cool.

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Entrapta fucking loves robots

Grimey Drawer
Have you ever clicked the "users browsing" button. So many people I've never seen post. Maybe they're here for the webcomic thread?

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

They're probably like me in that they just post exclusively and occasionally in only one or two threads.

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Entrapta fucking loves robots

Grimey Drawer

Ghostlight posted:

They're probably like me in that they just post exclusively and occasionally in only one or two threads.

Yeah, but I'm a huge nerd and read, if not post in, almost every thread in this forum. I think seeing avatars would help, because I didn't recognize your name, but I remember that avatar.

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF
WHY ARE YOU STILL SMILING
There have been a few ex-PYF/GBS threads moved here over time that probably account for more than a lot of it. Comic Strip thread, for one.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Oh yeah, and the recent GBS namepool probably doesn't help matters either.

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

joehonkie
Jan 12, 2006

I'm a member of STARS.

Soonmot posted:

Have you ever clicked the "users browsing" button. So many people I've never seen post. Maybe they're here for the webcomic thread?

Funny panels thread. Front page stories about it twice.

I came for the funny panels and stayed for the Lurdiak.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Soonmot posted:

Yeah, but I'm a huge nerd and read, if not post in, almost every thread in this forum. I think seeing avatars would help, because I didn't recognize your name, but I remember that avatar.

I'm some bad news about avatars....

NieR Occomata
Jan 18, 2009

Glory to Mankind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqZMlSZzUu8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Qy4EIvvVj4

NieR Occomata fucked around with this message at 02:48 on Oct 3, 2016

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Oh yeah, the thread theme

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

I can't believe I'm managing to force myself through class with this drat cold.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Roth posted:

I can't believe I'm managing to force myself through class with this drat cold.

you should get one of those brain eating bacteria tubs to clear out the sinuses.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Mr Hootington posted:

you should get one of those brain eating bacteria tubs to clear out the sinuses.

You mean comic books?

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

I believe he's referring to this incident where amoeba growing in a faulty water heater entered two people's nasal passages via neti pot and devoured their brain.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
Thats why you're supposed to boil the water first.

redbackground
Sep 24, 2007

BEHOLD!
OPTIC BLAST!
Grimey Drawer
Sublime strikes again! :argh:

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

That's just the latest Hydra plot

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

GUYS! GUYS!

I'M FINALLY CAUGHT UP ON MY COMICS!

gently caress that took awhile. I need to cut some poo poo.

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

Cut it all. You're free!

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Teenage Fansub posted:

Cut it all. You're free!

https://youtu.be/1S5h0nlE65I

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

Folks who used to blog at CBR who aren't Brian Cronin (Legends Revealed) have set up shop.
http://www.comicsbeat.com/comics-journalism-is-alive-comics-should-be-good-and-robot-6-alums-set-up-new-shops/

Teenage Fansub fucked around with this message at 11:52 on Oct 4, 2016

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

Kiss the Joycon to Kiss Zelda

Soonmot posted:

Every forum has a ton of lurkers.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Teenage Fansub posted:

Cut it all. You're free!
Sadly, when I say "caught up" I just mean my weekly stuff. I won't be done with my pile of shame for years at the rate I'm going.

Maybe I should just cut it off until I'm through that.

joehonkie
Jan 12, 2006

I'm a member of STARS.

Endless Mike posted:

Sadly, when I say "caught up" I just mean my weekly stuff. I won't be done with my pile of shame for years at the rate I'm going.

Maybe I should just cut it off until I'm through that.

Between my Steam unplayed games, Netflix (Hulu, Amazon) queue, stuff on Marvel Unlimited, movies and used sci fi novels i haven't gotten to yet you would think I would know better than to buy more things. But I do.

And hey that Comixology Unlimited is kinda tempting...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

joehonkie posted:

Between my Steam unplayed games, Netflix (Hulu, Amazon) queue, stuff on Marvel Unlimited, movies and used sci fi novels i haven't gotten to yet you would think I would know better than to buy more things. But I do.

And hey that Comixology Unlimited is kinda tempting...

It is trash.

• Locked thread