Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Entrapta fucking loves robots

Grimey Drawer
Have you ever clicked the "users browsing" button. So many people I've never seen post. Maybe they're here for the webcomic thread?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Grimey Drawer

Ghostlight posted:

They're probably like me in that they just post exclusively and occasionally in only one or two threads.

Yeah, but I'm a huge nerd and read, if not post in, almost every thread in this forum. I think seeing avatars would help, because I didn't recognize your name, but I remember that avatar.

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Grimey Drawer
I know this has been asked before, but I finally got into the craze of five years ago and made a twitter account. Who are fun/interesting comic folks to follow and also your own twitters? I'm @soonmot

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Grimey Drawer
gently caress, i'm addicted to twitter now, this was a mistake.

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Grimey Drawer

Lightning Lord posted:

Tumblr is good for looking at art, that's about all I use it for.

Don't tweet at anybody until you have at least 15 people following you, some use an autoblocker bot to filter out egg avatar gamergators.

I don't think you were alive when Seanbaby was at his height, drat.

OH man, Patton Oswalt will never see my hilarious question to him.

On the plus side, Kieron GIllian replied to me and used my Bratmobile song on the Aphra playlist. I feel as if I've already won twitter.

Also: gently caress tumblr.

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Grimey Drawer
I'm using perfect viewer. The icon is a blue speech bubble

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Grimey Drawer

Lick! The! Whisk! posted:

I'm kinda skeeved that people are openly celebrating Jack Chick's death on social media to the level where he's a Hussein/Osama or even a Phelps or Limbaugh. Dude was a lovely homophobic racist idiot that literally everyone but him regarded as a laughingstock, whose life's work is regarded as ironically "good"/spawned a wave of socially satirical parodies. He was a dumb weird old man who nobody took seriously, and there's this whole contingent of people gleefully celebrating his death as if he caused any real harm whatsoever.

Except he did do harm by spreading his hateful bigotry. Those stupid little comics justified hate in the minds of countless assholes, and I'm glad he's dead. This isn't a "throw a party" death like Scalia was, but it's still a good thing for society.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Grimey Drawer
Hey, does anyone know what happened with nonplayer? I remember buying a second issue that seemed almost totally disconnected with the first after the creator healed up from his accident, but nothing more.

• Locked thread