Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Aphrodite posted:

Yeah there's a reason that even with every second character in Marvel being a telepath the heroes basically never mind control people.

Just Professor X, but he's a jerk.

And in the movies he never really "mind control" mind controls people, just kind of shuts them down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

"Fun" fact, they stopped the Noid campaign after a mentally ill guy with the last name of Noid took some Dominos employees hostage because he though the commercials were about him.

Senior Woodchuck posted:

gently caress Bob Kane.

While DC/WB isn't going that far, they have started to actually credit Bill Finger for his Batman stuff. Now in movies/tv shows when they do the whole "created by/based on characters created by" credit they add "And Bill Finger."

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

It's still (unfortunately) really common to see people use the word Gypsy.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Huh, I just learned that Ed Brubaker is a producer on HBO's Westworld TV series.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

What's a good comic reader program for a Windows tablet? The one I'm using now is kind of chugging.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

My (white) nephew is going to be Black Panther.

• Locked thread