Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vincent
Nov 25, 2005

Madkal posted:

A quick question for knowledgeable goons: I just finished reading Two Brothers, which is excellent by the way, and I figured my sister in law who is Brazilian might enjoy it. I want to get her a copy but want to get her one in Portuguese. I figure that there would be a Portuguese edition seeing as it was written by Brazilians about Brazil, but Google turns up nothing, so does anyone know if a Portuguese edition was ever released, and if so, how does one get a copy of it in North America?
The book (and the one this comic was based on) were originally in portuguese, it was called Dois Irmãos.
Here's the deets:

DOIS IRMÃOS
De Fábio Moon e Gabriel Bá (texto e arte)
[Quadrinhos na Cia/Companhia das Letras, 232 págs, R$ 39,90 / 2015]
ISBN: 978-85-35925-58-6

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent
Nov 25, 2005

Teenage Fansub posted:

I was curious and learned a casual Q+A chat thread about guns reads pretty creepy to me.

Maybe even more so than one full of grown people talking comics!

SO far BSS hasn't been the cause of death of anyone. TFR on the other hand...

Vincent
Nov 25, 2005

That's way too young.

Vincent
Nov 25, 2005

Skwirl posted:

Someone gimme ideas for a Steve Dillon inspired tattoo.

Vincent
Nov 25, 2005

Why is "Lisa Halloran" so familiar to me? I googled the name and she's a new character it seems. Is it a retcon or someone using an old character or movie name?

• Locked thread