Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

Mika is really, really good at depersonalizing his enemies. Like how when he was fighting with Gaelio, he calls him Gali-Gali and his immediate response to being corrected is more or less "doesn't matter, nobody will remember once you're dead".

Kid is ice cold.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

AradoBalanga posted:

You are not alone, I noticed that as well. What's worse is that the ads somehow get around AdBlock as well.

Use uBlock Origin and turn on the Anti-Adblock Killer filter. AdBlockPlus sold out.

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

Yeah, they're clearly God Hands. :v:

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

Jesus christ McGillis. :catstare:

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

I really hope that Iok ends up on the business end of Barbatos' new claws.

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

Lafter noooo :cry:

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

ImpAtom posted:

I saw it coming because they kinda waved every single flag in the world.

It really is sort of weird how like 2 dudes are the source of every single bad thing in the universe these days.

Art imitates life :smugdon:

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

At least she'll be back with Naze and Amida in Gunpla Valhalla. :unsmith:

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

Just rehost it on imgur or something.

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

It's a nice touch that the suit Mika fucks up with the sub-arms is a Hyakuri. It's a good callback to when Lafter fought him to a standstill in one, and shows just how much of a combat monster he's become.

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

Latest episode is out, and uh.

:stonklol:

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

Artum posted:

Some people just are their surname and Shino is one of those people.

"Shepard Shino."

"Mika."

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

Just lol if you think that McGillis murdering the hypotenuse of his working relationship with Mika isn't something he would do. So far he has always taken the shortest, most convenient path to getting what he wants. This is no different.

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

I'm just happy that our boy Takaki is moving up in the civilian world. :unsmith:

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

Jesus christ, that would be both perfect and heartbreaking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

Today's episode was a good way to end things. :unsmith:

• Locked thread