Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who would call themselves trip, skip or flip
goku
gently caress you
members of the Church of Jesus Christ and Latter-Day Saints
some guy who is just unstable enough to go to the house of "The Chipmunks" and beat the loving poo poo out of them, just like bust in and beat the poo poo out of them
:iiam:
friends and family of sarah palin
news anchors, perhaps meth heads or people who enjoy research chemicals
people can choose their own names I'm a huge prick
fictional weathermen
:jackbud::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse:
View Results

• Locked thread
a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I think "Scooter" is the most demeaning name you could possibly give yourself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baxter
Sep 13, 2000
Grew up with a kid named Skip, and he hated it. He went by Kip instead, which I thought was a small improvement.

^yeah Scooter sucks

slinkimalinki
Jan 17, 2010
Knew a guy called Chip, it was short for Merrill Dow Chrissey Jnr. So in his case it was to disguise the fact that he was literally a stockmarket.

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Not by birth, but I know a Skip(real name: Clyde), a Chip(real name: Bruce) and a Kip(real name: Orville).

I don't really know that any of those are improvements

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

a bone to pick posted:

we named a dog 'couder' but it turns out people think you're saying 'cooter' so we changed it to 'scooter'

so it could be worse

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
used to live across the street from a kid named Champ. Champ and his friends were the bullies of our school.

one day i was shooting baskets in my driveway and champ and a few of his friends were hanging out across the street. I couldnt tell you why i did it but I called these savage jock white dudes over and asked them if they wanted to play 21. why of course they would!

so we start playing a game of 21 and they immediately start to brutally foul me, elbow me in the face, knock me down. but i am a stubborn guy so i didnt complain or stop playing. my dad heard some of the ruckus and came outside to check on me. it was embarrassing getting bullied in front of my dad like that. my dad watched as much as he could stand and then he yelled at them and told them to get the hell off his property.

so thats my Champ story.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Mozi posted:

we named a dog 'couder' but it turns out people think you're saying 'cooter' so we changed it to 'scooter'

so it could be worse

I would have just stuck with cooter, that's a hilarious name for a dog.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Bill Murray gave his name as Chip in that clown robber movie and that's good enough for me pal

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
i think trip would be a fine name for an old hippy

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
when i trip you skip we flip

other people
Jun 27, 2004
Associate Christ

That Robot posted:

this is correct and exactly what i was talking about

male first names that make no sense

good job

Scoots is a woman.

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

other people posted:

Scoots is a woman.

lmao OP is a misgendering shitlord

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

a bone to pick posted:

actually yes hahahaha that name is worse

Fart.Bleed.Repeat. posted:

Not by birth, but I know a Skip(real name: Clyde), a Chip(real name: Bruce) and a Kip(real name: Orville).

I don't really know that any of those are improvements

yeah they're really bad

one would think they would use normal first names like "Chris", "Bob" and "Ozzie" or some poo poo

other people posted:

Scoots is a woman.

what self-respecting woman call themselves "scoots"?

AugmentedVision posted:

lmao OP is a misgendering shitlord

guilty as charged :getin:

• Locked thread