Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
I believe that the world is really flat, and also I crystal skulls. Despite this I am able to make a good living in the United States, which owns. Discuss.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Make this man a senator.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I wholeheartedly disagree with Who Is Paul Blart I believe the earth is an inside out sphere and I have a candy skull tattoo. In spite of this I make terrible money over the Canadian border as a US citizen, which sucks. Discus.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

symbolic posted:

Make this man a senator.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

This guy is dumb as hell. What about mountains? What the gently caress about mountains? I'll tell you what. They're real. They're real and I know it. The world isn't flat, it is just relatively flat on a grand scale.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
I too think the world is fat

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
A huge ice wall is what I want to visit someday.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Vote Trump

GastonEatTheEggs
Nov 7, 2012

satanic splash-back posted:

This guy is dumb as hell. What about mountains? What the gently caress about mountains? I'll tell you what. They're real. They're real and I know it. The world isn't flat, it is just relatively flat on a grand scale.

Mountains are petrified tree stumps, duh.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
OP, and comfy fleece sweater (mostly comfy fleece sweater), give GBS a very bad name. Sad. :smugdon:

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
i believe that the world is lit

take my life... please!
May 31, 2006

We make everything you need and you need everything we make.
you can get to space by going through the bottom of the ocean

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

The world isn't flat but it's a little bit flatter wherever you're standing, OP.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
We believe in freedom in this country, you can believe the world is flat and still be successful in your work as long as that work isn't in the air and space industry.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

but seriously op you're really dumb if you actually believe that the earth is flat

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

GastonEatTheEggs posted:

Mountains are petrified tree stumps, duh.

Mountains are the corpses of giants, felled in the war of creation, left as warnings to any who would rise up against the one true God.

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
no, you make it bumpy when you kill the other guy's little villagers by drowning them. Later on he starts casting Volcano and everything gets all hosed though

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,
I hope you level up! :)

Zorodius posted:

no, you make it bumpy when you kill the other guy's little villagers by drowning them. Later on he starts casting Volcano and everything gets all hosed though

I never could figure how to get past that point...I think I was supposed to make lots of knights, but the mechanic for that isn't clear.

Also, for the lower levels at least, the best strategy is to build your entire corner on a high, flat plateau, and then make a gigantic flood to drown them all at once.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
The world is a cylinder and we only live on the flat face.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
I need to know more about crystal skulls.

bone app the teeth
May 14, 2008

*smugly posts neil degrease tyson video*

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

I was crystaling skulls before it was cool

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
I believe the OP is round.

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord
Indy, go back to teaching your college class.

Otto Von Jizzmark
Dec 27, 2004
"if evolution worked cats would be using can openers"

Lady Gaga

lDDQD
Apr 16, 2006
Any curved surface is locally-flat.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

lDDQD posted:

Any curved surface is locally-flat.

but enough about your dick

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

I think you're crazy, but will put in a good word for you to our impending lizard people masters when they finally come out to the surface

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
The world isn't flat but the bills of my baseball hats are :twisted:

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Just like your rear end, op

You got a flat rear end like pancakes lol

You idiot

Dicky B
Mar 23, 2004

i believe if you put a crystal in water and dilute it, then dilute it again. and then dilute it again, well that would really be something

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

glowstick party tonight posted:

I too think the world is fat

Get out of the US

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
can the earth be flat, hollow and expanding exponentially ALL AT ONCE?

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
I believe the earth is carbonated.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

ilikedirt posted:

i believe that the world is lit

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

MariusLecter posted:

can the earth be flat, hollow and expanding exponentially ALL AT ONCE?

Only when the laws of physics are taking a vacation.

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
i know at least 2 people that literally believe the earth is flat irl. they are a couple and they are homeschooling their 2 kids so the kids won't learn such satanist lies as: outer space existing, evolution being a thing, and of course the earth being round. they also believe that we are currently living in the biblical end times. also that the government is going to round up all the christians and execute them via guillotine at the walmarts and targets that they are going to convert into FEMA camps.

they've got bug-out bags with weapons and survival supplies for when this dire situation comes to pass.

wide stance
Jan 28, 2011

If there's more than one way to do a job, and one of those ways will result in disaster, then he will do it that way.
The earth 4.6 thousand years old.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Pitdragon posted:

i know at least 2 people that literally believe the earth is flat irl. they are a couple and they are homeschooling their 2 kids so the kids won't learn such satanist lies as: outer space existing, evolution being a thing, and of course the earth being round. they also believe that we are currently living in the biblical end times. also that the government is going to round up all the christians and execute them via guillotine at the walmarts and targets that they are going to convert into FEMA camps.

they've got bug-out bags with weapons and survival supplies for when this dire situation comes to pass.

That's odd that you know two people, but please share more. How old are the kids, do you talk to the kids, etc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

wide stance posted:

The earth 4.6 thousand years old.

*checks biblical genealogic record of jesus*

hmmm....checks out.

• Locked thread